A Priest's Might

In the beginning, when I was first born, I was enraptured with the wonders of my domain. Its purpose, its powers, and its function all intrigued me... and I wanted everyone else to share this feeling. To revel in its mysteries just as I do.

So, I created "mana": a strange energy that goes against the laws of creation. Allowing its hosts to do things that were once thought impossible. And I spread this energy across the world. Sharing my power with the various lesser races.

But of course, this act was not meant to be. I gave them too much power, and they became prideful, arrogant. Believing themselves to be gods when they are so far from it. And worst of all, they left me behind, taking what I gave them for granted.

So, I took it back, most of it at least. While limiting what they could once do with it. Changing mana's very purpose from being an energy that uses imagination to create mystery to an energy that needs calculations and science. Vastly weakening what it could once do.

Then, I retreated to my cave. Taking a lesser role in humanity but keeping watch over it all the same. Picking out extraordinary humans that showed great talent in the mystic arts and giving them inspiration for more spells that they could "create".

This continued for quite some time... until she appeared. Circe, the little goddess, took advantage of my ways and converted my followers into her own. Using their belief to gain complete dominance over the domain of mystery, or magic, as it's been called.

Stripping me of most of my strength and I could do nothing about it. Circe had the backing of the gods, and I could not risk their wrath, not in my weakened state. So I was forced to move on. To focus on one of my other domains, necromancy, and research its limits.

But the Fates were cruel to me. Deeming that once again, I would lose control of my domain due to the whim of a god. Sending me into a depression of sorts. My power weakening by the day until Ghidorah arrived. Freeing me of my cursed fate.

And now, I have been tasked with the destruction of Olympus. To enact my king's revenge... and my own. Finding them was easy. Especially when Athena had used a spell to hide them from my king's gaze. Leading me right to them.

Teleporting there, I can see Olympus floating in an abyss of nothing. No life, no worlds, no anything. Athena went all out in finding the perfect dimension to hide in. She just did not expect me to come for them, that I worked for Ghidorah.

Flying toward the mountain, I slipped through the barriers as if they were not there while converting their purpose to allow no escape. This, of course, alerted them to my presence. Saving me the time of announcing it.

The first to arrive was Artemis, she was always the fastest, and when she looked at me, I could see the realization wash over her. She had expected someone else, it seems. My new aura has taken her off guard.

"Hecate... what has happened to you?" She let out in shock. Her eyes glued to my long horns and purple eyes.

Almost mockingly, I raised my hand and stroked one of my horns. A small smile gracing my lips. "I was offered a deal, Artemis, and I accepted it. This power, and this form, is a reward for my services." I informed as my violet aura began to leak out of my flesh.

Gulping nervously, Artemis manifested a bow of silver light and notched an arrow. Scared, but determined to protect her family. "And just who do you serve, Titan?"

In response, I stopped petting my appendage and pointed toward her. Causing her to rush toward me in a rushed hurry but it was too late. Her limbs has already twisted and warped before she even made it halfway to me.

Forcing a scream of agony from the moon goddess as she tumbled and fell right before me. Kneeling so that I could lift her head up, I smiled as she glared at me with pain and hatred. "I serve the will of Ghidorah, the beast from beyond the stars."