1.

Ryujin still remembered the first time she had seen her.

She was back for summer, after having completed her sophomore year, and had all intentions to take advantage of her mother's spacious pool. She and her mother were taking a walk around the block, when she noticed the unfamiliar brunette standing in the front yard of the newly rented house.

She was wearing a pair of very short jeans shorts, with a tank top that was a size smaller than it should've been. Despite her petite frame, her chest was developed enough to fit snugly under the thin white cotton, making Ryujin fully aware of the fact she was lacking a bra underneath.

"Hello Mrs. Shin!" Ryujin raised an eyebrow in surprise and turned to her mother, who reciprocated the wave with a tight and forced smile. She still could read through her, like an open book.

"Hello Yeji, dear. How's the house coming up?" her mom crossed the street to greet the brunette and the raven-haired student couldn't help but follow her, standing behind to take a look around. The house was smaller than the others in the neighborhood but had been newly renovated and seemed to be spacious enough for a young woman or even a family.

"Very well, I just put the new drapes up and adding the last touches to the basement. Then, I'll move onto the backyard..." Yeji turned to the younger raven-haired and extended her hand "Hwang Yeji, pleased to meet you."

"Shin Ryujin, apologies for my bad manners." She took her hand and squeezed it softly. "Did my mother sell you the house?"

"Yes, she helped me with the deal and all that jazz. I just needed a fresh start, but I don't know anyone here." She returned eyes on the older raven-haired, who nodded. "I'd invite you for a drink, but I need to go shopping for groceries. Maybe one of these evenings, you could come over for dinner?"

"We'll see-"

"Sure thing..." Ryujin looked over at her mother with a puzzled frown. Yeji looked nice enough and she definitely needed friends.

"We have to go, dear. Have a nice day..." her mom took her daughter by the hand, who waved back at the brunette woman and stared at her one last time, before they turned around the corner and disappeared from her sight.

"What's wrong with her? She looks nice!" Ryujin escaped her mother's grip and walked along with her.

"She looks like a sweetheart, but I heard she already slept with two husbands who live down the street. She is after married men!" She opened the front door and steered for the kitchen.

"It's not like you've got to worry about that, mom. Dad left years ago..." She grabbed an apple from the basket and took a bite, leaning against the counter.

"I know that, but my friends warned me nonetheless." She shrugged and started making them a light lunch.

"Maybe they should take it on their husbands who cheated on them? I don't think it's fair she gets the short end of the stick. I'd kick them out, like you did with Dad." She finished the apple and threw it in the trash bin, wiping her hands on the kitchen towel.

"Maybe you're right..." her mom nodded and finished chopping the tomatoes. "I think we should invite her over for dinner, right?"

"That's the woman I recognize." Ryujin chuckled and kissed her mother's cheek. "Let her get settled and we can be the good neighbors, who invite her over for dinner. Now...do you need a hand?" She tied the apron around her waist and walked to her mother, who smiled and handed her the eggs.

**

Ryujin was on an early morning run when she noticed her, again.

She was not wearing much underneath her silk robe, that simply highlighted the length of those lean legs, that seemed to go for miles. She had noticed how incredibly attractive Yeji was and so did her friend underneath her compression boxers, that had reacted at the sight of that bronzed skin. She jogged over, mindful not to get under any car, and slipped her earphones off and simply hung them around her neck.