6.

"Hey." Ryujin walked down the stairs and found Yeji at the stove, making waffles for dinner.

"Hey sleepyhead." Yeji beamed at her. "Dinner will be ready in a moment." She nodded to the table for her to take a seat.

"Waffles?" The raven-haired was salivating. She hadn't eaten in almost 20 hours and she was famished. She walked up to the brunette and slipped her arms around her waist, looking over her shoulder.

"With fried chicken." She nodded to the carton box beside her. "I ordered you a bucket when you were sleeping, thought you'd appreciate that."

"You're the fucking best." Ryujin turned her head to place a sloppy kiss on her lips, before moving toward the chicken box to take a peek inside. "It's huge, why did you get so much? You're vegan."

"You can take it home, if you can't finish it all." Yeji chuckled at the sight of the raven-haired shoving a tender piece inside her mouth. "Something tells me it won't be the case..."

"Sorry, I'm just hungry." She threw the bones in the trash and washed her hands under the faucet. "What's your topping?"

"I got some fresh berries in my fridge, do you mind getting them?" She nodded to the fridge as she brought the waffles to the kitchen table.

"Hwang with berries on top?" She smirked and took a seat beside the brunette, having brought both the berries and the bucket with her.

"Smartass." She sprayed some vegan whipped cream on hers and covered it with berries.

"You like me..." Ryujin placed two huge pieces of fried chicken on her own and covered everything with maple syrup. "Having breakfast food for dinner is the very best. What gave you the idea?"

"I only know how to make waffles or pancakes, without burning the house down." Yeji ate her waffles. "I read about this restaurant that serves waffles with chicken, so I got it for you. I know your carnivorous nature can't stay away from meat for too long."

"I am not that bad." Ryujin grabbed another piece and dove into it, with her hands. "Does it bug you?"

"You're a messy eater." Yeji wiped her lips and cheeks with her own napkin. "Watching you doesn't make me want to throw up. You should've seen guys eat at our canteen...it was awful."

"I'm sure..." She wiped her own mouth and grabbed a beer, taking a long gulp. "Have you talked to him, since you've been back?"

"He keeps on leaving me these long voice messages, but I simply delete them." She shrugged and finished her waffles. "He's married with two kids and I am not a homewrecker, despite what they are trying to spread around."

"He doesn't want to give up huh?" Pushing back her chair, she wiped her hands and face and finished her beer. She was full.

"He always wanted what he couldn't have, pretty childish huh?" Standing up, she took the dishes to the sink.

"It's understandable..." Ryujin stood up as well and got behind the brunette, resting her hands on the counter each side of her. "You're amazing and anyone would be a fool for having let you go."

"Someone woke up on the smooth-talking side of the bed huh?" Yeji turned around in her arms and looked up at the raven-haired.

"I'm serious..." Ryujin dropped her smirk and leaned down, brushing her lips against her forehead.

"I know..." Yeji tilted her head back when those lips started trailing down her neck.

"You're so fucking gorgeous." Dropping on her knees, she lowered the girl's sleep shorts to the floor and inhaled deeply the musky scent coming from between her legs.