3.

Yeji rolled over in the unmade bed, surprised not to find her bedmate lying there. The spot was still warm, meaning it had just been vacated by the raven-haired girl, who had fucked her brains out until late. Looking around the room, she caught her silhouette leaning over the balcony blowing some smoke out of her nose, with a captivating elegance. She had never been a fan of cigarettes but seeing that stick dangling from her voluptuous lips made her want to become that object, only to touch Ryujin's lips with any part of her.

She slipped out of bed, taking the sheet with her, and padded barefoot across the room to take a better look at the raven-haired, in the pale moonlight. It felt like watching an oil painting. Everything around Ryujin was like frozen in time and space, making her envious of her natural perfection.

"Do you want one?" Ryujin didn't even look back at her, she held her cigarette pack out, having sensed her presence.

"I don't usually smoke." Yeji stepped up into her back. Her hands slowly moved along her firm biceps down to her elongated fingers, gripping the left hand holding the burning cigarette. "But I'll borrow some..." She brought Ryujin's fingers to her mouth, wrapping her lips around it to take in a long drag.

"How can you turn everything you do in something so fucking attractive?" Dark eyes turned a shade darker as they followed the movement. She watched how Yeji blew the smoke out, some in her face, and then threw the cigarette carelessly to the side, holding onto her palm.

"One of my many talents, I guess..." She stepped up to her lover, tracing the shape of her firm abdomen with her nails.

"Humble too. Guess I read that somewhere..." Ryujin smirked and circled her waist with her arms, slowly undoing the knot that kept the sheet together. She let it drop to the girl's feet, pulling her into her partially clothed body as they embraced intimately.

"They wrote so many things about me, I lost count of all the pregnancies and secret marriages." Leaning up on her toes, she brushed her lips along the girl's firm jawline, smirking when her cold hands slid down to cup her backside.

"4 kids with 2 different men, plus 3 affairs with top football players and fellow screen partners." The raven-haired lifted her off the ground and slowly walked to the 'chaise longue', lying the brunette down with her on top.

"Are you a fan or a stalker?" Raising her brow, she watched the raven-haired slide down her body, peppering her front with feather like kisses.

"I like to know my facts straight, when I sleep with someone..." Ryujin parted her thighs and kissed along her hipbone. "Wonder what they'd say, if they caught you with my head between your legs..."

"I pay a shark to take care of situations like these..." Whimpering, she spread her legs even more to make room for Ryujin's head that fit between them.

"Good." Leaning down, the raven-haired swiped her tongue along her folds, dipping in the source of Yeji's nectar. Her tongue worked its way up and down, circling around the tight nub that throbbed against her lips, like the stiff member in her boxers. With each slow stroke, she felt more wetness cover her lips, making it messier.

"Oh fuck...don't stop." She had her head thrown back against the chair's headrest, while her lower body moved against the soft cushions to meet each stroke, with a hip-roll. Ryujin's hands slipped under her backside to lift her off the chair and against her mouth, making it easy to slip all the way into her core. Her thin lips were pressing under her nub and the edges of her hole, while her tongue slid in and out of her, at a mad pace. "Oh god, your fucking tongue..."

"Mmm." Ryujin hummed in pleasure, fully intended not to stop. Each stroke was faster than the previous one. She could feel those walls contract around it, as she pumped in and out, drinking from Yeji. She was drinking from her, as if her life depended on it.