20.

True to her word, Yeji was back in the States by the Oscars night and she didn't plan to leave anytime soon and not without Ryujin by her side.

That's how they landed in Los Angeles for the big event the following night, along with Karina and everyone else from her crew, who would be taking care of their outfits for the night.

"Okay, how do you do that?" Ryujin dropped on her back on their hotel bed, with her arms stretched at her side.

"Do what?" Yeji chuckled and crawled over her, kissing her forehead.

"How do you handle all the hair pull and fingers in the eyes to get the makeup on and the dressing up thing. I hated it." Ryujin looked at her. "Also these are going to kill my feet."

"You wore wore those type of shoes before." Yeji dropped against her, pecking her pout away. "You look so good in your little outfit."

"Not as good as you look in yours." Ryujin circled her waist with her arms and held her tightly. "You're sure it's okay to be your + 1? You could have gone for that guy playing your co-star."

"We were both clear about that. We would take our partners to the ceremony, no one else." Yeji caressed her hair away from her face. "You're having second thoughts? There are pics of us but this is bigger. Everyone will know."

"I want to walk the red carpet with you, but I know you could have a better promotion with another actor or someone else from showbiz." She shrugged.

"I've got enough promotion from this movie to last me a couple of years." She leaned in to kiss her again. "I want you there with me."

"I'll be there, right behind you." Ryujin nodded and pulled her closer. "I hope I don't stumble on your dress."

"You won't." Yeji chuckled. "I hope I won't be the one falling, if I win."

"I saw that happen, it was pretty hilarious." She grinned and Yeji slapped her stomach. "But I am sure it won't be your case."

"Good save." She pushed herself off the mattress and reached for her phone. "We've got a tight schedule tomorrow, so we better call it a night."

"So it means we keep it pg rated?" Ryujin raised herself on her elbows to look at her.

"Pretty much, yes." She leaned in to kiss her softly. "We can make up for it, if I win." She smirked.

"When you win, you mean?" Ryujin pulled her in for another kiss.

"I love how you feel so sure about this." She leaned down into the raven-haired, who just held her closer.

"You're the best, you've got this." Ryujin whispered against her temple and leaned back, to get some rest with her.