13.

I haven't fully checked this cuz it's late so if there are any mistakes...

--

She didn't remember how she had gotten home from Ryujin's apartment after the new fight. She didn't remember how and when she had collapsed on her bed, curled around a pillow and sobbing into it, until she gave into the exhaustion of her sorrow.

She didn't know what time it was when the knock on the door firstly happened. She was still in a state of semi unconsciousness when it happened again and then again. The person on the other side really didn't want to give up.

She dragged herself out of bed and padded to the main door. She kept the chain on and just opened it enough to see who was on the other side. What she saw surprised her.

"What are you doing here?" She had to brace herself against the door not to reach out for her. Not to reach out for Ryujin.

"Can I come in?" Ryujin looked around the empty hallway and then back at the brunette. "You can kick me out later if you feel like but I want to talk to you, without a door between us. Didn't we wait enough?"

"Okay." Yeji closed the door and unfastened the chain so she could let the raven-haired in. She stepped aside for Ryujin to walk past her and then closed the door behind her, locking it.

"Were you sleeping?" Ryujin had noticed the wrinkled clothes and the puffy eyes. She had been crying.

"It's okay, I'm awake now. Do you want some tea or coffee?" Yeji walked past her into the kitchen, with Ryujin close behind.

"It's almost 1 AM in the morning." Ryujin leaned against the archway, watching her.

"Do you want a glass of wine then? Or something else?" Yeji's back was still to her. She was busying herself with drinks.

"I should have told you I wasn't in Seoul." Ryujin took a couple of steps forward, standing behind her.

"You don't owe me anything." Yeji shook her head without looking at her. She poured some hot water in a mug and dipped the tea bag in it.

"I owe you the truth." Ryujin took another step closer and rested her hands on each side of Yeji. "I'm sorry."

"Ryujin." Yeji turned in her arms and fisted the front of her cardigan, pulling her closer until they stood toes to toes. "Where were you?"

"Yeji, I wasn't doing anything bad." She sighed and looked at the brunette. "I will tell you, when the moment is right."

"Were you with her?" Yeji looked away from her.

"With whom?" Ryujin held onto the counter.

"With Jisu." Yeji whispered the name out with fear of having been right. She was still scared of what she could potentially mean to her.

"Sorry, what?" Ryujin dropped her hands and took a step back.