14.

She didn't know why they hadn't done this more often. Walking hand in hand with Ryujin, through the park, was so simple yet so peaceful.

She looked at the raven-haired, who had pulled her hair up in a loose ponytail and kept her eyes hidden behind a pair of dark sunglasses. She looked up at her and tightened her grip around her hand, using her other arm to hold onto her arm.

"Do you want to sit down?" Ryujin asked.

"Yes, let's sit down." Yeji walked them out of the garden they stopped at and towards one of the benches, that was along the main road.

"I can buy something to drink or eat." She checked the bench out and then took a seat, with Yeji following right after her.

"I can." Yeji chuckled at her. "I asked you out." She lifted her own sunglasses over her head and looked above their heads.

"Fine." Ryujin draped an arm over the back of the bench and rested her hand between Yeji's shoulders, through the coat. "What time is your flight?"

"7 AM." Yeji looked over at her girlfriend, who snorted in a way she found adorable. "You don't have to take me there, I'll have a driver."

"It's the fucking sunrise." Ryujin took her sunglasses off and scooted closer, pulling the brunette in her side. "When will you be back?"

"When the shooting is over." Yeji leaned on her side to curl against her front and nuzzle the hollow of her throat, through the open collar of her coat. "The promo tour starts in six months, after summer."

"Right." Ryujin nodded. Her free hand reached for Yeji's and led it under the lapels of her coat, shielding it from the cold. "Maybe we could check those apartments out, when you come back."

"Yes." Yeji kissed the skin under her pulse. "And then we can start making offers too."

"Sounds good." The raven-haired rested her chin atop of her head and held her a little closer, while they both watched people passing by. While they watched kids running after balls or their dogs, under the watchful eyes of parents or relatives.

"I want that, some day." Yeji gripped her sweatshirt a little tighter and leaned back to stare at Ryujin.

"Want what, love?" Ryujin furrowed her brows looking at her.

"That." She pointed to a family of three, sitting on the grass with a picnic basket in front of them. "I want that with you."

"I thought you weren't sure about wanting kids?" Ryujin's eyes softened. "Is it because of our fight? Because we're okay, Yeddeong. It can be just us and I'll be happy."

"It's not because of that." Yeji threw them another secret glance. Seeing that woman chasing after the small girl, giggling and laughing loudly, filled her heart with joy. She wanted that with Ryujin. "Maybe not now, but in a few years it could be us."