🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 4

─────── ♡ ────────

"Y/N I'm back" Louis said loudly waiting for his wife to come and greet him but no one came to him. He sighed she was probably having another breakdown Louis thought. Louis walked upstairs to their bedroom to see Y/N laying on the bed with her back facing him.

"Y/N I said I'm back" He repeated only not to get a response. He walked over to Y/N and shook her shoulder only for her to turn around with blood coming from her mouth and her neck screaming that he had killed her.

Louis shot up in bed with sweat forming on his forehead and breathing heavily. He looked to his right and saw Y/N sleeping, he turned her over to see that her mouth was clean and that her neck was okay, he let out a sigh of relief and laid back down.

He kept having dreams of Y/N dying or Y/N killing him and Ryan. He knew Y/N would never hurt him and he knew himself that he would never hurt Y/N he was sure of it.

But once Louis closed his eye to go back to sleep the sound of an alarm beeping made him let out a loud sigh. Louis had to go to work, he was tired and sleepy and didn't want to leave Y/N alone with Ryan not after what happened last week.

Louis got up to go get ready leaving Y/N alone so she could get some sleep. Louis was nervous he knew that if he left Y/N alone with Ryan she would probably hurt her again but if he brung Y/N with him to work she would probably tell everyone what he did and then he and Y/N would never be able to see each other again.

After Louis was done he walked over to Y/N and told her to wake up.

"What time is it" She asked still half asleep.

"It's 10:30 get dressed your going to work with me" Louis told Y/N. She looked at him wondering if he was being serious or if this was some kind of test.

"I left an outfit for you in the bathroom so hurry and get dressed don't make me late" was all he said before he left the room.

Y/N said nothing and went to the bathroom to get dressed. She started to think of ways she could finally escape this hell place. She didn't know if he was just gonna leave her in a room by herself or have her in a room with him. Y/N was honestly hoping that he left her alone.

Once Y/N was done she went downstairs to see Louis and Ryan all dress up in black waiting by the door. When Ryan saw Y/N she told Louis she would be waiting in the car and walked outside.

"You look so beautiful baby" Louis said while walking around Y/N to get a better view of the outfit. After he was done checking her out he walked her to the car and opened the door for her.

Louis got in the car sitting right next to Y/N with his hand on her knee.

"Now Y/N once we get to there the rules at home still apply there so whatever dumb plan you have right now just give up, you're gonna be with me all day" Louis said before giving Y/N a kiss on her head.

All Y/N did was nod her head just praying for them to get there already.

Once they finally arrived at Louis's job he reminded Y/N of what he said earlier and held her hand until he got to his office. After they got to his office he made her sit at a desk that was in the corner of the room that was facing away from everyone else.

"Y/N when this meeting starts don't turn around or anything I want you staring at this wall the whole time okay?"

Y/N stayed quiet trying her hardest not to roll her eyes. She turned around making her back face him. She heard Louis sigh and ask everyone that in the room to leave and to close the door behind them.

Louis grabbed Y/N's arm roughly making her turn back around facing him, he grabbed her face squeezing it tightly. "I'm serious Y/N if you try anything you're getting a punishment do you understand me"

Y/N let out a whimper and said yes. Louis let go of her face and pointed to the wall. Y/N turned around facing the wall once again and put her head down. She would rather be alone in a room than stare at a wall for almost an hour.

The meeting finally started and there were about twenty people in the room. Some asked why there was a sleeping women in the room which Louis told them to mind their business and focus on the reason that everyone was here. During the meeting some of the men would give Y/N glances.

Louis had to hold everything in this body to not kill the men right then and there for checking out his wife. He tried his best to ignore them but the staring was getting out of hand so he stopped the meeting and walked over to Y/N who had feel asleep.

"Baby I need you to wake up and go with Ryan okay she is gonna take you to her office" Louis whispered to her.

Y/N opened her eyes and let out a yawn. She stood up and saw that all eyes were on her. Louis pushed her head down a little so she wouldn't look at the men. He walked her out and all the way to Ryan's office. Before he walked her in he grabbed her shoulders and looked her deep in her eyes.

"Y/N behave in here if Ryan tells me anything you're getting a punishment" Louis walks away and leaves Y/N standing alone.

"Maybe I can take this chance to esca-" Y/N thought were interrupted by Ryan opening the door and telling Y/N to come in. Y/N rolled her eyes and walked inside taking a seat on the couch that was right across Ryan's desk.

"Uh Y/N there are some Coloring books for you on that table over there if you want to color" Ryan told Y/N. Y/N saud nothing and just put her head on her arm and just waited for time to pass.

Y/N stared at Ryan look at her bruised eye and smirked a little not noticing that Ryan saw and scowled.

See last week when Louis left Ryan and Y/N alone Y/N snapped and started to attack Ryan and it took 5 maids to pull her off which did nothing since Y/N went back to Ryan and started to attack her again. Y/N only stopped when Louis got back and saw what was happening.

Ever since Ryan hasn't dared to tell Louis that she has been breaking the rules or not listing to her.

It was probably the best thing Y/N has ever done.

"Y/N are you not gonna color" Ryan asked, she waited for an answer but didn't get one since Y/N rolled her eyes and just continued to stare at her.

Ryan's angry was rasing threw the roof, she felt useless, she couldn't hurt Y/N because of Louis and she really didn't want Y/N on top of her again but she knew if she kept letting Y/N push her around like this then Y/N would keep trying to act like she was better than her.

Ryan was gonna make Y/N pay no matter what.

─────── ♡ ────────