🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 15

─────── ♡ ────────

"So what are we gonna do" Milo asked asked the two girls. Kaira looked at Milo then brung her attention back to Y/N who was getting herself ready to escape.

"We are gonna kill that Louis and his little dog Ryan" Y/N said making Milo shocked and Kaira smile. Kaira walked over to Y/N and put her hand on her shoulder.

"Y/N come on you know you can't kill Lou-"

Kaira was cut off by Y/N looking at her like a crazy person. "Kaira I've gotten everything away from me, my best friend Is dead and my family is dead. I am going to kill Louis and if you don't want to help them you can get out" Y/N exclaimed.

Kaira sighed before saying she would help Y/N.

"Milo stay here with her" Kaira mumble to the boy before walking out of the room and downstairs to her room.

Milo stared at Y/N and noticed the bruises and cuts all over her body. He saw that one of her cuts starts to bleed which made him go over to her to help her. Y/N turns around and gives him a smile before saying thank you.

"You know Y/N if we actually get you out of here how about me, you and Kaira go and travel somewhere far away from here" Milo suggests.

"I would like that" Y/N replies.

Not long after Kaira had walked into the room holding a black suit case that held Knifes, guns and all kinds of weponds. She put the suitcase on the bed next to Milo making him surprised wondering how and why she had all of those weponds.

"Damn girl where did you get these, why do you have theses" Milo questioned.

Kaira glared at him before answering. "I've been working for Louis all my life and he has had one lover that was just like you Y/N and I tried to save her but I failed and she died so I vowed to always protect the next person he would take in"

"He had someone before me" Y/N asked.

"Yes, and he killed her when she tried to escape" Karia agreed.

Before Y/N could say something she was cut off by Milo asked Kaira how Louis found out that his passed lover tried to escape.

"He has a camera in her room or something and I guess found out her plan on leaving him" Kaira explained. Milo tilted his head then walked a little closer to the wall to see if what he was seeing was actually there. Once he realized what it was he instantly told Y/N and Kaira.

"Oh shit I forgot about that damn camera" Kaira said before opening a window and telling Y/N to climb out.

Y/N looked at her like she was crazy. "Kaira this window is almost three stories up i am not gonna climb out" Y/N complained. Kaira told her that she would be okay and to just hold on tightly and to not look down.

Y/N took a deep breath in and out then climbed out of the window. She held on tightly to the wall trying her hardest not to look down. Milo tapped on Y/N making her look at him he smiled at her and waved telling her that he will make sure she does fall.

Both Milo and Y/N started to scoot farther away from the bedroom to the guest bedroom that was 3 doors away.

"Oh my gosh Oh my gosh" Y/N said to herself over and over.

While Y/N was scared out of her kind Milo was having the time of his life. He had a smile on his face wondering what he was going to eat after this whole thing was over.

─────── ♡ ────────

While Y/N and Milo were outside going to the next bedroom. Louis and Ryan had walked into the bedroom the minute after. Louis stared at Kaira with murder in his eyes then smiled before telling Ryan to kill her.

Louis walked out the room making sure he locked the door so Kaira wouldn't try and run out.

He walked to the guest room and sat on the bed waiting for Milo and Y/N to come inside.

Y/N finally made it inside and turned to the window to help Milo inside not noticing the figure sitting on the bed staring at the two of them. Once Milo got inside his eyes widen in fear before telling Y/N that Louis is here.

"Hello Y/N" Louis says ina cold tone.

─────── ♡ ────────