🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 7

─────── ♡ ────────

It was 7:35 in the morning when Louis had woken Y/N up. He was talking about how they were gonna have a fun day together. After Y/N finished her morning routine and Louis got her dressed he took her to a breakfast place of her choice so they could eat.

"So Y/N how is the computer I have you" Louis asked. Y/N ignored his question and continued to eat her pancakes making Louis roll his eyes an annoyance. 

"Y/N I asked you a question so answer it" he said in a lower tone. Y/N looked at him and told him that she was grateful to have the laptop which made Louis smile and blush a little.

Silence filled the room soon after, and it was awkward. Louis didn't like it while Y/N didn't care. She just wanted to go bad home and lay down every second she was with Louis made her want to die.

After the couple were done eating Louis and Y/N both got back into the car, Louis started to drive to a movie theater that was close by. He was gonna buy tickets for a new romance film that had just been released.

There was some rumors going around that if you went to see this film with your crush or the love of your life. Then the two of you would be together forever or even get into a relationship. Louis prayed that this was true, even though he would say that Y/N loved him he knew deep down that she didn't want anything to do with him.

Once they finally got there and Louis payed for the tickets and food, Y/N and him were in their seats waiting for the movie to start.

Every now and then Louis would spare Y/N a glance to see if she was actually paying attention. When the movie starts he saw in the corner of his eye, Y/N not even paying attention to the movie. She was just staring at some random wall trying to make time pass by.

Louis sighed and roughly grabbed Y/N by her arm and dragged her back to the car. Y/N didn't know what was happening but kept quiet waiting for whatever Louis was gonna complain about now.

"Y/N why are you acting like this, we are supposed to be having a good day together husband and wife" Louis complained.

Y/N looked at him with craz eyes, "Louis you kidnapped me, killed my friend and  you're treating me like a damn dog" Y/N says not caring about how Louis felt. Y/N didn't care of Louis gave her a punishment she honestly wasn't even scared of Louis knowing he would never lay a hand on her if she didn't do anything.

Louis stayed quiet while Y/N continued on her rambling.

"Louis you're a fucking weirdo and I fucking hate you, I will never love you or even like you so whatever this is you can just give up seriously" Y/N says before getting in the car and waiting for Louis to get in the car.

After he got into the car and drove off the two of them didn't even speak.

The words hurted Louis, he was thinking of giving her a punishment but he knew that would just make her hate him even more. Louis loved Y/N so much, he loved her so much that he even kicked his sister out of his life.

He would do anything for Y/N so why isn't she being grateful. Once they got home Y/N immediately went to their room to get on the laptop leaving Louis in the car alone.

He sighed and took out his phone, his finger was hovering over his sister's contact. He said he never wanted to see her again and hated her but he really needed her help. Louis finally pressed the call button and waited for her to pick up.

Meanwhile with Y/N she was sitting on the bed chatting with BambiKilla69. She was telling him about the argument she had with Louis.

[Your username]: I just wanna leave you know, he is fucking annoying he is always trying to make follow these rules and if I don't listen to he punishes me

BambiKilla69: Wait a minute....like are you talking about sex orrr something else like a bad thing.

[Your username]: The bad way, like hitting, yelling, cutting all of those things.

BambiKilla69: oh...Y/N you need to get out of their as soon as you can. Your husband sounds really abusive and toxic.

[Your username]: Yeah I much as I would love too I can't he is keep-

Y/N didn't get to finish typing since the bedroom door slammed open with Louis standing there with red eyes and dried tears on his cheek's. Y/N closed the  laptop and asked him what he wanted. Louis said nothing and moved to his left to show Ryan standing there with angry on her face and revenge on her mind.

"I thought you left"

Ryan said nothing and walked inside closing the door behind her making it just her and Y/N alone in the room by themselves.

"What the hell is going on" Y/N asked, she opened her mouth to speak again but was stopped when Ryan punched her in the face making her fall down on the ground harshly.

Y/N held her nose seeing that blood was coming out. She tried to get up but was held down by Ryan's foot that kept pushing on her chest. Y/N groaned trying to push Ryan's foot off.

"My brother just wants love Y/N, he did all this for you, he hasn't laid his hands on you for no reason, he hasn't been saying bad things to you so why the hell are you being rude to your husband" Ryan calmly said to Y/N.

Y/N openes her mouth but no sound came out. Ryan pulled out a small gun her bra and pointed it at Y/N's head with a smile on her face.

"You know I never liked your ass, I don't even know why my brother fucking like you but what you did today you better be lucky I don't pull this damn trigger." Ryan told Y/N before getting her foot of her and sitting on the bed across from Y/N.

Ryan sighed, she looked at Y/N who had bruises showing on her skin already with blood coming down from her nose to her chest.

"I'm gonna have fun with you" As soon as Ryan said those words the bedroom door opened. The maid, Kaira walked inside holding a big black box. She put the box down on the ground before walking out not giving Y/N a glance.

"Louis wants you to love him even if it's fake" Ryan told Y/N while opening the box to see all type of weponds.

Guns, knifes, rope, gasoline, matches etc.

Tonight was gonna be fun....

─────── ♡ ────────
A/N: finally getting to the yandere stuff sorry for the long wait