🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 9

─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N waited to Kaira to make her way over to her and once she did Kaira sat down next to her putting her hands in her lap. The maid looked down at her lap letting out a sigh, Kaira was tired of all of this and the guilt she was feeling was getting the better of her.

"Y/N I'm so sorry for doing all of that I know you might not forgive me but let me just do this one thing for you please" Kaira begged the women.

Y/N raised an eyebrow confused but let Kaira continue her talking.

"I am gonna help you get out of here but all you have to do is trust me"

Y/N didn't trust Kaira not one bit, Y/N thought this was some test that Louis was trying to put on her to see if she was gonna break one of his rules. Y/N stood up and shook her head no and asking Kaira if she could leave.

Kaira said nothing and just left taking one last glance at Y/N before closing the door.

Y/N's heart was pounding, she honestly wanted to say yes the moment Kaira said she wanted to help her but the fear she had for Louis was to big for her to face. So she just sat on the bed hoping that Kaira actually wanted to help her.

The bedroom door opened once again but to show Louis. Y/N immediately stood up and made her way over eto him. She gave him a hug and kissed him
Asking him how his day was.

Louis picked her up and took her to the bed laying her down while he started undress himself.

"Today was tiring some guy came in complaining about how he wasn't getting paid enough when he was getting paid 20 an hour"-

While Louis continued to complained you noticed a small note fall out of his pocket. She went to go pick it up but the note was quickly snatched up before she could even grab it.

"Now Y/N why are trying to ruin the surprise I have you" Louis grinned before taking a seat next to Y/N and opening the note to show a advertisement for a restaurant that was opening tomorrow.

"Since you've been such a good girl today and I haven't gotten any complaints I was thinking that the two of us go out tomorrow and spend the whole day together without anyone bothering us" Louis told Y/N with a smile he was getting happier and happier.

"I-i thought I wasn't allowed outside" Y/N studder while looking down at her feet not wanting to see Louis upset face.

Louis rolled his eyes and grabbed her face softly with both of his hands to make Y/N look at her. "I'll be by your side the whole day love so no one is gonna try anything and.you can't try anything either"

Y/N did a fake smile and told Louis that she had to go to the bathroom. Once she was in the bathroom she put her hand on her chest to take a deep breath, her heart was pounding fast. Her palms were sweaty plus her forehead too, she felt people were staring at her even though she was in the bathroom by herself.

She sat down on the ground breathing in and out. She did that for about ten minutes but was interrupted when Louis opened the bathroom door with a worried face. When he saw Y/N he let out a sigh of relief and went and sat down beside her.

"Are you okay love" Louis asked which Y/N didn't respond to and just decided to lay her head on his shoulder. His eyes widened shocked by Y/N actions but stayed there until Y/N fell asleep.

After some time passed Y/N finally fell asleep and was now put in bed by Louis. He smiled softly looking at Y/N wondering if she was actually starting to accept his love for her and was willing to put everything behind her.

─────── ♡ ────────

It was the next day and Louis was getting Y/N and himself ready for their day of fun. He made Y/N wear a long black skirt with a black long sleeve crop top and with some black slides while he was wearing a black t-shirt with black pants.

Y/N didn't understand why he was making her wear black when it was so hot outside but just continued on with her day. After the two were done getting dressed Louis took her to the car and drove her to the amusement park. On the way there, Louis asked Y/N if she wanted to stop by the store to get some snacks which she said yes.

He stopped by the store then helped Y/N out of the car. Before they walked into the store Louis told her that if she tried anything he was gonna kill her and this time Y/N knew he was being serious so all she did was nod and make her way inside.

While the two were looking for some snacks to buy, a guy who looked like he hasn't slept in a while came up to Y/N with wide eyes.

"Are you Y/N King " The random guy asked with a deep and raspy voice.  Y/N didn't know what to do or say, everytime she backed away from the man he would get closer and closer.

"I'm detective James and I am working on Hailey Jones missing persons case and I've heard that you and her were the bestest of friends so it would be a pleasure if you could come down to the station with me so I could ask you some questions" The detective asked but before Y/N could say anything she was cut off by Louis.

"Her name is Y/N white and she doesn't know anything about this Hailey person" Louis objected.

The detective raised an eyebrow wondering who Louis was talking to.

"I was talking to Ms. King not you sir"

Louis looked at Y/N who look like she was gonna have a panic attack any minute. He said nothing but grabbed Y/N and walked the two out of the store ignoring the calls of the detective.

Once they were in the car Y/N let out a breath of relief. She didn't even notice she was holding her breath. Y/N thought that Louis was going to hurt the detective in front of everyone but was glad when he did nothing.

While Louis was putting the snacks in the car Y/N started to think of who put out a missing person report for Hailey. She wasn't mad or anything in fact Y/N was happy that Hailey wasn't forgotten she was just wondering if Kaira was the one who put the missing person report.

"How come everytime we try to spend time together someone had to come and ruin it, I'm gonna kill that bitch-" Louis looks at Y/N then askes her if the detective told her his name which Y/N lied and said no.

Louis sighed and started to car, driving the two to the amusement park.

─────── ♡ ────────