🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 6

─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N was sitting on the living room couch watching YouTube videos while Ryan and Louis were bickering in the background. After Louis gave Y/N the laptop he went downstairs and immediately started to yell at Ryan.

Y/N couldn't hear what they were yelling about but she had a feeling is was about her.

While searching for another video a ad popped up that was advertising a game. In the game you could dress up, make friends, play other games and more. A small smile grew on Y/N's face, she loved playing games but ever since Louis took her she hasn't been able to play games or anything.

She clicked on the ad which took her to another website. It didn't take long for Y/N to sign up and make her avatar. Once she was finally done she picked a random game and started to play. While Y/N was Playing it felt like all her problems were washed away.

There was no Louis and Ryan, Hailey was still alive. She was back at home with all of her friends.

But that feeling would soon go away when Ryan and Louis walked into the living room still arguing. Y/N rolled her eyes and sighed, she stood up to go into the bedroom.

"Why are you getting mad at me, this is all her fault. She hit me first so I got back at her" Ryan yelled making Louis scowle. He was trying so hard to not hurt her, he didn't like putting his hands on women but Ryan was pushing it.

"Ryan you made me hurt Y/N, you made her cry" Louis said taking a step closer. Ryan noticed immediately and took a step back but bumped back into someone. She turned around and saw one of Louis maids.

The maid held tightly onto Ryan not letting her out of their grip. "What the fuck Louis" Ryan grunted. She continued to struggle in the maids grip wondering how strong they got.

Louis pulled out a small blad that was in his pocket and walked towards his sister. He put the knife on Ryan's neck adding a little pressure to make some blood come out.

"I didn't make you do anything you choose to do those things I didn't force you to do anything" Ryan yelled again, Louis froze for a second but then took a step back. He knew Ryan was right but wasn't going to pay her any mind.

"Kaira let her go"

In some simple words Ryan was thrown on to the ground letting out a loud grunt. Louis walked over Ryan now standing over her he looked at her dead in the eyes and told Ryan that if isn't gone by Tomorrow he was going to kill her.

After he said those words Ryan was sent into rage. She couldn't believe he was doing this, without her he wouldn't even have Y/N without her he would have been in jail and Y/N would have been a free girl. Ryan stood up and watched as her brother turned around and left.

"WITHOUT ME YOU WOULDN'T EVEN HAVE Y/N"

It was the next day and just like Louis said Ryan was gone. All of her clothes, belongings and other things were gone with her it was like she never existed.

Y/N didn't even notice she was gone until she overheard one of the maids talking about it. Y/N didn't show it but she was jumping with joy, she was so happy that she was gone.