🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 13

─────── ♡ ────────

Y/N couldn't sleep well since Ryan told her the news about her family. Y/N honestly didn't know if Ryan just said that to make Y/N scared of Louis even more or was just lying to her. Y/N let out a sigh then sat up, she looked at Louis who was fast asleep.

"I'm so tired" Y/N thinks to herself. She gets out of bed carefully and makes her way out of the bedroom making sure she was as quiet as possible.

Once she was finally out, she walked downstairs and to the maids hallway where all the maids stayed. Y/N walked down the dark hall trying not to knock anything over.

Y/N almost let out a scream when someone pulled her into a room.

She looked up and looked at the figure to see who it was and saw that it was Kaira. She let out a relive sigh and stood up waiting for Kaira to finish locking the door.

After Kaira was done she turned around and gave Y/N a glare.

"Why are you out of your room this late" Kaira yells softly at Y/N.

"I couldn't sleep" Y/N mutters while looking down at the ground trying to avoid Kaira glare.

"You couldn't sleep Y/N you better get back into your room before Louis wakes up. Your already healing from your wounds" Kaira says while grabbing Y/Ns arm.

"Wait" Y/N says making Kaira stop and look at her while rasing an eyebrow.

"R-Ryan told me that Louis killed my family......Is that true" Y/N asked while playing with her finger's. Kaira looked at Y/N wide eye and stayed silent.

The room was silent and cold, Kaira put her hands on Y/N's shoulder and said yes.

Y/N said nothing but just opened the door to walk out. She walked back upstairs to the bedroom only to see that Louis was no longer in the bed anymore. Her heart stopped as she looked around to see where he went.

"Y/N where'd you go" A deep voice asked from behind.

Y/N turned around and saw Louis standing there with his arms across and his face covered in angry and confusion.

Y/N opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Louis sighed and rolled his eyes before grabbing her arms harshly and taking her to the bed. He placed her down on the bed harshly.

"You better be lucky I'm tired Y/N or you would be down in the basement" Louis threatens before getting back in the bed.

Y/N wipes the tears that came from her eyes and closed her eyes to fall asleep.

─────── ♡ ────────

"Y/N wake up" Louis said making Y/N wake up instantly. She yawns and looked at him with red eyes, Louis looked away before telling her to get ready for the day then walking out the room.

Y/N went to the bathroom and got herself ready before going downstairs to eat some breakfast that Kaira had made.

She sat down then started to eat. The sound of Forks hitting the plates were loud to Y/N's ears. She wanted to get up and turn the TV on or something but knew she would get in trouble.

"Y/N me and Ryan are going out today for some business and we won't be back until later tonight and as much as I would want to bring you I can't since the Incident we had last time so Kaira will be here watching you-" Louis starts to say.

"While we are gone I expect you to still follow the rules"

Y/N eyes widen at the news, if Louis AND Ryan were gone then she would have a better chance of escaping.

"Oh and don't get your hopes up for escaping I made Ryan make this ankel bracelet for you and if you step 10 feet away from the house it will send me a notification on my phone and if it does that me and Ryan will come back immediately-

"And you will get the worse beating in you're life" Ryan finishes before standing up grabbing his things and walking out of the kitchen leaving Kaira and Y/N alone.

After a few minutes both Ryan and Louis came downstairs carrying suit cases. Louis walked over to Y/N and gave her a kiss on her cheek before saying goodbye.

"Also don't forget to behave Y/N"

After the door slammed shut Y/N looked at Kaira wondering what she was gonna do now.

─────── ♡ ────────
A/N: Sorry was rushed