🇨​​​​​🇭​​​​​🇦​​​​​🇵​​​​​🇹​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 11

─────── ♡ ────────

Louis and Y/N were now in the car driving home. Y/N didn't want to admit it but she really has fun at the amusement park with Louis. She had eaten so much food, more food than Louis would let her have if they were at home.

Louis on the other hand wasn't that happy. While at the park he noticed random men staring at Y/N trying to get her attention and Y/N giving them that attention. He saw her waving at a man and he even caught her talking to one too.

Louis didn't understand why Y/N did that. She was doing so well, but she had broken some rules and now he had to punish her.

─────── ♡ ────────

The blonde haired boy was knee deep into information.

Milo was talking with one of Louis maids who name was Kaira. See when he got the message from Y/N was sceptical at first so when he went to meet up with her he brought a switch blade just in case.

But when he got there and realized that it was actually a women he put his guard down a little. Milo was listing to every single detail that Kaira was telling him. From the murder of Hailey to the kidnapping of Y/N.

Milo was disgusted with the information, he couldn't believe that people could actually do that innocent women. He was extremely shocked when Kaira told him that she had to help the White family.

"Why don't we go to the police and tell them all this, I mean you can go and tell them everything that you just said to me" Milo asked the women.

Kaira sighed "it's not that simple the White family has had tracker's implanted in all of the maids including me and you might not believe it but I guess they did some thing where if the maids get close to the police department the tracker explodes....and i don't want to die or go to jail"

Milo's eyes widened in confusion and shock. He was going to ask how they could even do that but remember that they were talking about a rich family.

"How do you know it will explode, what if they just told you that to scare you" Milo questioned while rasing an eyebrow making Kaira roll her eyebrows.

"Because Louis showed us a video of it actually happening one of the maids snuck out and tried to go to the police but when she made it there her neck exploded....it was caught on security cameras" Kaira said coldly.

Milo didn't know what to do, he couldn't go to the police since Kaira said that Louis would find out, he couldn't meet up with Y/N.

He was useless....

"Look I didn't call you up here to tell you stupid shit okay I was thinking we can work together. I can take pictures or Y/N abuse or some cameras in the rooms to catch the abuse and then send the pictures and videos to you" Kaira says to Milo before taking a sip of her water.

"What would I even do with those" Milo asked confused.

"You'll collect all of the videos and take them to the police for them to see that there is actual evidence"

"Oh that's actually smart" Milo says.

"Obviously I made it but that was just plan A"

"What's plan B" Milo asked.

"Plan B is Killing Louse White"

─────── ♡ ────────

Y

/N and Louis finally made it home, and Louis had the maids take all of Y/N prize's and to put them in the bedroom. Louis grabbed Y/N's hand and sent her a smile which surprisingly she sent one back.

He started to walk towards the basement which made Y/N scared and confused. She stop walking which made Louis turn around and give her a stern look which Y/N ignored.

"W-why are we going down there" Y/N asked.

"You broke some rules so you have to get a punishment" Louis replied while letting go of Y/N's hand and walking to the basement door and opening it.

Once he turned around he saw that Y/N had taken a few steps back.

He has a feeling of what Y/N was going to do.

"Y/N don't you dar-" His immediately stopped when Y/N ran away from him. Louis sighed then called three maid then told them to find Y/N and bring her back to him, he told them that they had 10 minutes to find her and if they didn't all of the would be killed.

The three maids instantly split up to find Y/N.

It wasn't long until they found her, Y/N was hiding in a guest bedroom on the third floor.

Y/N was screaming and fighting the maids so they wouldn't take her to Louis. She would rather die than be out in that basement.

Louis now has Y/N held tightly in his arms, so she wouldn't be able to escape again.

And before Y/N knew it Louis threw her down in the basement making her hit her head face first on the cold ground. Once Louis heard the loud thud he made his way down the stairs and turned the lights on.

He grabbed Y/N by her hair making her look up at him. Her nose was bleeding and the blood had gotten in her mouth.

He dragged Y/N to the middle of the basement then dropped her making her head her hit once again. Louis then walked over to a wall that opened and took out a whip.

"P-please don't" Y/N begs but all her begging was ignored.

Louis whips her one time making Y/N jolt away while putting her hands up in defense.

"Y/N you know not to talk to another men, you know damn well not to even look at them but what did you do?" He asked before giving her whip.

Y/N cried in pain "i-i". She couldn't even answer since Louis answered his own question.

"You talked to another man, Y/N you know your mine right, mine" He says before whipping her over and over.

Y/N tried to block all the attacks but fails. The whip hitting her in her face which made her lips start to bleed and left slash marks on her face. The whip continued to hit her hands so much that they both started to bleed.

"PLEASE IM SORRY" Y/N yells at Louis making him smirk.

"Y/N this wouldn't have to happen if you would just follow the rules, you better be lucky I'm in a good mood or you would have been left down her for a damn week" He says before going right back to whipping her.

This went on for about 30 minutes before Louis eventually got tired.

He set the whipe down and walked over to Y/N who was laying on the ground covered in blood and whipping marks.

Louis picks her up then takes her upstairs to the maids so they could fix up her wound's. While the maid's we're fixing Y/N wounds Louis was right next to Y/N stroking her hair saying things like-

"Don't worry baby everything if gonna be okay"

"It's okay Y/N stop crying"

"The maids are gonna make sure your wounds are healed"

Y/N couldn't stop crying, the pain she was feeling was horrible. She couldn't move any parts of her body because of the whipping marks, the marks were so deep that you could almost see some of her bone.

"I hope you learned your lesson Y/N, don't let it happen again" Louis says before giving Y/N a kiss on the head then walking upstairs to take a shower.

─────── ♡ ────────