𝙀𝙉𝘿𝙄𝙉𝙂

─────── ♡ ────────

"Y/N I can't believe this I honestly thought you were finally coming to your senses but I guess I was wrong" Louis said before taking out a gun and shooting Y/N in the leg making her fall down to the ground yelling in pain.

Milo put his hands up trying to hold in his tears hoping that Louis wouldn't hurt him. Louis looked at Milo before telling him that he has ten seconds to get out of the room before he kills him.

Milo immediately runs to the door trying to open it only to see that the door was locked. Louis gives him a sinister smile before shooting him in the leg just like Y/N. Milo falls on the ground next to the door trying his best to open the door with tears in his eyes.

Everything happened so fast, Y/N and Milo didn't even get a chance to fight back and now they were going to die.

"You know Y/N we could've had a beautiful family, we could've traveled places together, we could've done a lot of things together but you wanted to be a little brat and not listen to me" Louis sates.

"When Ryan told me that you were planning on leaving me I thought she was joking, I thought Y/N would never try and leave me, she knows that but now I see that I can't even have faith in you anymore" Louis hissed at Y/N before punching Y/N in the face.

Y/N falls on the ground begging for Louis to stop but Louis doesn't listen. He was getting mad, he just couldn't deal with the fact that Y/N wanted to escape and had a whole different man in his house and in his bedroom.

He started to wonder if Y/N was cheating on him.

He kicks Y/N in the chest over and over until he noticed that blood was coming from her mouth. Louis picks her up and throws her on the bed watching her hold her stomach in pain. He then gets on top of her wrapping his hands around her throat adding more and more force each second.

Y/N clawed at Louis hands while kicking her legs trying her best to take pull Louis off of her. All of her attempts had fail, Louis was just to big and strong for her. She closed her eyes ready to go on but then her eyes open widely when Louis had fallen off of her.

Louis fell on the ground holding his stomach as he saw blood pouring out rapidly. He looked up to see Milo standing there with Louis's gun pointing it at him.

Milo points the gun at Louis head ready to pull the trigger only for the gun to jam. He curses before running to the door any locking it then running out of the room leaving Y/N alone.

Louis stands up holding his stomach as tight as he could before going after Milo, Forgetting that Y/N was in the room.

Y/N sat up and held her neck trying to run the pain away. She hurried and made her way out of the room trying her best to ignore the pain in her leg.

Y/N ran into the room that Ryan and Kaira we're in and tried to open the door only for it not to open. Y/N a deep breath in and out before kick it down with her leg.

The door busted open to show Ryan on top of a bloody Kaira holding a knife to her neck. Y/N saw a knife on the ground and grabbed it before running to Ryan and stabbing her in her stomach making Ryan gasp out loud and spit out blood from her mouth.

Ryan fell down on the ground holding her stomach trying her best to stop the blood from pouring out of her body. Kaira stood up staring at Ryan with a smile on her then looked at Y/N and thanked her for saving her.

"Your welcome Kaira but we gotta help Milo he is getting chased by Louis come on" Y/N quickly said before running out of the room looking for Milo and Louis.