10. Forgiven

ROOH'S POV -

"Aah they are here."

I went to the door and opened it.

"Hello uncle and aunt jeon." I greeted them in Indian style with 🙏 folded hands. Then I smiled and happily told them to come in. But they were shocked. Yeah they were shocked and confused by my cheerful welcome.

I laughed, " I know it's shocking but please don't be. And please come on in."

"Yeah" uncle Jeon said and came in with aunt.

She then hugged me making me shocked as I wasn't expecting that hug. But a few seconds later I hugged her back. I felt that motherly love which I always felt whenever I hugged my mother. And I started to miss my mother. I enjoyed the moment and then we separated.

She smiled and caressed my cheeks, " I am sorry rooh. It wasn't our intention to hurt you."

"It's okay aunt. Earlier I was upset too but now I am not. So let's forget everything and start over. Can we?" I asked them in hope that they will forgive my childish behaviour.

Uncle Jeon then smiled and said," thank you my child for forgiving us. And we will never do this again and will always consider your feelings too and will ask you beforehand before deciding something important."

I nooded and told them to sit on the couch in the living room. Seeing their happy faces made me happy too. I decided to call my parents later in the evening to tell them that I have already forgiven them.

I went to bring coffee for them. As I was about to enter the kitchen, the door bell rang again. And this time I think I know who's at the door.

And I was right. It was Jungkook. I was watching him after many days as he was not in the office whenever I went to work and at home I never tried to look for him.

He was wearing a white t-shirt and a blue denim jacket with blue pair of jeans. His hair was slightly wet and on this forehead. He was looking handsome as always. I can inhale his cologne this far. He smells amazing.

And there goes his famous smirk. Oh my god...did he catch me again ....yeah he caught me checking him out.

I removed my eyes from him immediately and looked down. I bet my cheeks are red by now.

Ugh why can't you stop ogling at handsome guys.

He cleared his throat which caught my attention and I looked again in those beautiful eyes.

"Uh, would you mind if I come in?" He asked cautiously.

Why is he always cautious with me. Am I that intimidating.

"Yeah sure. Come on in" I step away from the door and he walked in.

He went straight to his parents and greeted them. He hugged them together. Watching this makes me miss my parents more. I smiled looking at them.

I then served everyone coffee. I think uncle and aunt told him that I have already forgiven them because he somehow looked more relaxed than he was when he came in.

"So you like the house?" Aunt Jeon asked me.

"Oh yeah. I love it aunt. Though it's too big for me but I love it. Thank you so much."

"If you want to thank us then you have to stop paying the rent" uncle Jeon tried to manipulate me for not paying rent.

I laughed and told him not to bring the rent topic again as I am as stubborn as my father. They all laughed hearing that.