18. I want to kiss you

Author's POV-

The lunch went smoothly with laughter and teasing. Jungkook was avoiding Jimin like a plague. And Jimin was having fun as now he knew about Jungkook's feelings for Rooh, the perks of being together for so long. Just by looking at his members faces, he can guess what's happening in their minds. And Jungkook is a pure soul, an open book so it was easy for Jimin to find out about Jungkook's feelings towards Rooh. The way he was looking at her, said it all. Jimin was happy for his maknae.

~~~

Weeks went by quickly and Jungkook and Rooh's friendship grew more. They usually hangout at her place, sometimes at Jungkook's place. They watch movies together - sometimes Korean, English and even Indian movies. Jungkook is a fan of Indian movies.

They recently watched 'RRR' together. He even learned the dance steps of the famous song of that movie. Rooh felt proud as he enjoyed the songs from her country. Music really does connect people all over the world.

Today, they decided to watch 'after'. Actually it was a dare when they were playing truth or dare. She dared him to watch a romantic movie as she thought Jungkook was a shy guy and she would tease him later for that.

But Jungkook being Jungkook also dared her to watch the same movie with him.

Actually their feelings for each other are developing as they spend their time together but nobody made a move till now. They both like to spend time together and whenever they are free, they hangout with each other.

Although Jungkook dared her to watch that movie with him, he is kind of nervous. What if he couldn't control himself and do something which will affect their friendship.

~~~

They already had their dinner but they needed something to munch during the movie so Rooh made some popcorn and bought a bottle of coke for them. They both sat on the couch and turned the lights off.

The movie started. None of them have watched the movie before. It was their first time watching this. Actually Bit Na suggested this movie to Rooh. So, Rooh thought that it was a rom-com.

They both were engrossed in the movie and were eating popcorn. Suddenly they both picked up the popcorn at the same time which made them touch each other's hands. At the same time the main characters in the movie started kissing.

The mood suddenly became awkward for them. Rooh was about to move her hand away from Jungkook's hand but he caught her hand tightly. It took so much courage for him to do that.

"Can I hold your hand?" He whispered with so much effort. It was so low but she heard it because they were sitting close.

She didn't reply to him but also didn't remove her hand from his grasp and focused on the movie again. He understood what she meant and smiled.

Now there is no popcorn in between them and they both are sitting closer to each other while holding hands.

If Rooh knew that this movie is this much romantic, then she didn't have asked him to watch this with him. Now she understood, it was Bit Na's plan all along as she somehow knew how Rooh felt something for Jungkook.

When the main characters started getting intimate, Jungkook gulped as he started getting uncomfortable. On the other side, by watching his reaction, Rooh laughed so hard.

"Oh poor kookie... Look at you... So innocent... Haha ... Your ears..haha ..they are red. Oh my god Jungkook you are so cute" Rooh was laughing at him and then she started pulling his cheeks out.

"Don't do that" he said seriously.

"Aww why... I will do this... See" she said cutely and again pulled his cheeks.

Suddenly he put his hands on her waist and pulled her. She is now sitting too close to him. Her hands are still on his cheeks. She blushed and tried to remove her hands from his face but he put his hands on her hands which are still on his cheeks.

They both are now staring at each other.

"Jun-jungkook..."

"Shh... You want to pinch my cheeks, right? Go ahead. Do it" Jungkook said in a husky voice.

She looked down and shook her head saying no.

"Look at me Rooh" he said. She looked up and their eyes met again.

It was like a staring competition now and none of them is ready to move their eyes off of each other.

His hands are on her waist now and he pulled her more. There was only a few inches away between them. Unconsciously, she put her hands on his chest which ignited the fire in him.

He tried holding himself but couldn't. She wanted to move away but she couldn't.

He started coming slowly towards her face. "I want to kiss you", He said and was looking at her eyes and then her lips back and forth. She closed her eyes giving him permission and waited for his lips to attack her.

He smiled and instantly leaned forward and started kissing her lower lip. There was no gap between them. Her hands are now into his hair while his were roaming on her back.

The kiss was slow and sweet. But soon turned into a passionate one. He bit her lower lip which earned a moan from her. He then entered his tongue into her mouth. They were so busy kissing each other that they forgot to catch their breaths.

After a few minutes, they backed off each other as they both were out of breath.

He placed his forehead on her and they both closed their eyes while panting.

They stayed silent for a few minutes. Their breathing got normal but they didn't open their eyes as if they were enjoying the moment.

Suddenly Rooh tried to get up maybe because she was embarrassed because this was her first kiss but as Jungkook was holding her, he stopped her.

She was blushing so hard, her cheeks and ears were crimson red. She was looking down due to shyness.

"Hey, look at me" Jungkook asked her softly.

She nodded her head in no.

He chuckled.

"Are you blushing?" He teased her which got a hit on his chest from her.

She was still looking down as if she didn't do it properly because of lack of her experience.

"Wait... Was that your first kiss?" He asked.