22. Dead body

ROOH'S POV-

We all are now telling stories and laughing but something is missing.

"Umm..guys I think we were missing something here." I said and they all looked at me.

"What? We already ordered the food." Taehyung oppa said innocently. Aww he is in taetae mode right now.

"No oppa... Actually Bit Na is not here. So it's incomplete without her." I said.

Namjoon oppa blushed. Aww so cute. Now I know why these guys tease him.

"I think I should call her and give her surprise." I said.

I called her and told her to come here immediately as it's an emergency. She freaked out and asked me if I am alright. I told her not to worry and everything is fine. She told me she'll be here in 20 minutes.

~~~

She texted me that she is in the elevator. I told her that I am at Jungkook's place. She knew that we both are friends but she doesn't know that we are dating.

I told them that Bit Na is here. They all shut their mouth.

*Ding dong*

She's here.

I went to open the door.

"Hey! You okay? You told me that it's urgent. What's happe..." She bombarded with lots of questions.

"Hey! Take a breath"

She calmed down and entered inside.

She was so busy looking at me and talking that she didn't notice 7 handsome men sitting in front of her.

Hoseok oppa cleared his throat which caught her attention.

"Wh-what are you guys doing here?" She asked. She was confused as she don't know what's going on here.

"You told me that you are friends with them. Is that true?" I asked. It's fun to see her stuttering.

"I- I...yes... No... I mean.."

I am laughing inside but have a poker face outside. The guys are also having fun except Namjoon oppa. He can't see his girlfriend in a difficult position. Afterall he loves her.

"What? Is that a yes or no?" I asked again with a poker face.

She didn't reply but asked, "what's going on?" She became serious this time.

Everyone also gets serious as they know about her temper. It's not like she's always angry. She hardly gets angry but if she gets angry then you should stay away from her.

Jimin oppa just told us that only Namjoon oppa can calm her if she gets angry.

"Guys... I think we should tell her." The biggest boyband's leader spoke looking at his girlfriend.

"Tell me what?" She asked again.

We all sighed as things didn't went as we planned instead it's like the table has turned and now the ball is in her court.

So we decided to tell her everything.

She was calm when we told her about me being Jungkook's girlfriend. She told that she somehow knew it.

"Woah. Are we that obvious?" Jungkook spoke what I was about to say.

"Yes!" They all said in unison which made both of us a blushing mess.

They all laughed at us. We joined afterwards.

"I am so happy for you guys." She said while hugging me.