40.She is already married

JUNGKOOK POV-

I turned around and was shocked to see...her!

"Rooh!" I whispered.

She was also shocked to see me. Her eyes went big when she saw me.

Seconds later, she composed herself and calmed down. Her eyes went to the baby in my arms and that's when I realised that the baby was sleeping peacefully.

Wait!

The baby...

I felt as if all the blood rushed out of my body. The baby... Rooh... Is she... No no it can't be. It's not possible. It is impossible, right?

But she is married and no...no...she can't do that to me. It's all in my head.

I was lost in my thoughts when she came towards me. I came out of my thoughts and looked at her.

She raised her hands to take the baby from my hands. I was reluctant to give the baby. I looked into her eyes and those eyes whom I was able to read in the past, are now unreadable to me.

"Give him to me", she finally said.

"And why should I give him to you?", I questioned back as I was trying my luck to be honest.

The reality can't be this harsh towards me, right?

She scoffed and put her hands on her waist as if she was pissed.

"Because he is MY SON! And I am his mother!" She said and took him from me.

I stood still as if the time stopped and I felt as if the earth was swallowing me down.

He is her son? No she's lying. You know Jungkook, she is a liar. She lied to you before, right? She must be lying right now too.

"He...is...your son?" I asked still not believing what's happening here.

"Yes. He is m-my son. Why did you take him in your arms? Huh! Wh-who gave you the right to touch someone else's son?" She spoke bitterly.

Enough! I can't hear her bullshit anymore.

"So you are his mother huh! What kind of mother left her son in a park all alone. If you can't take care of your child then why did you gave birth to him." I spoke venom as I was really angry now.

And with that, she slapped me.

Yeah, she slapped me on my cheeks.

"Shut up! If you don't know anything then shut your mouth up! I left the park for hardly two minutes because his milk bottle dropped somewhere and that elderly couple over there... were watching over him. And as for giving birth to him, he is MY son and you don't have the right to tell me what to do or not!"

With that she placed her son in the stroller and took him away.

I... I don't know what to do? All of this is new to me. I came here to forget her...to move on. But watching her again in the supermarket, brought back all the past memories. I even thought maybe if I tried to persuade her, she will come back to me.

But...she...she is already married and has a child.

It broke me once again. I thought she is no one to me now. But after watching her and the baby who is her and someone else's child, it's hurting me even more. It's breaking me, shattering me. And I don't know how to handle this situation.

I stood there for don't know how long.

The sky was pitch dark now and it started snowing.

I heard my phone ringing and that's when I realised that I was standing here for the past two hours.

~~~

"Ya jungkooka...where were you? We called you so many times. It's snowing outside. Where were you at this time?" Jin hyung asked me but I stood silent.

I don't know how to tell them about all this. I can't stress them about my problems.

"I'm tired hyung. I am going to sleep." I said and started walking towards the stairs but Hobi Hyung stopped me by holding my hand.

"What happened Jungkooka? You look stressed and sad. Did something happen while you were gone out?" He said and his voice broke me into tears and I immediately hugged him.

He got tensed and hugged me back.

AUTHOR'S POV-

All the members got scared after watching Jungkook in this condition again.

They took him to the couch and Jimin gave water to Jungkook.

They all were sitting in a circle on the couch.

A few minutes later, Jungkook gathered courage and spoke," I am sorry hyung. Because of me you guys faced many problems. I am sorry for all the trouble."

Taehyung was crying now after seeing his baby brother crying like this.

"It's ok Jungkook. You are our brother and if we won't help you then who else will, huh." Namjoon consoled him.

"Now tell us what happened?" Jin said.

Jungkook looked at yoongi and said, "Hyung do you remember that baby boy we met at the supermarket?"

Yoongi nodded and replied, "Yeah that baby was so cute."

A lone tear escaped from Jungkook's eyes.

He sniffed and said, " Hyung. Ro-rooh...that baby is Rooh's child."

"WHAT!!", Everyone shouted.

"How can she be here that too with a child? Are you sure?" Yoongi asked still confused.

"Yes hyung. Few days ago, Jin hyung and I saw her at the same supermarket. And today I met her again...with her ch-child. Hyung how can she do this to me." Jungkook said still sobbing like a child.

"But what is she doing here? Didn't she tell you that she will leave Korea and will never come back?" Namjoon asked.

Even Jungkook didn't think about this earlier. It's true that Namjoon is known as a genius.

"I don't know hyung. I didn't ask her. We didn't talked too much." Jungkook was still comprehending the situation.

"Jungkooka, do you still...love her?" Hobi asked cautiously.

Jungkook sighed and said, "I don't know hyung. I couldn't understand this feeling that I am feeling right now."

"It's okay Jungkook. You should take your time and think about it. We can't leave it until we find a solution." Yoongi said and Jungkook nodded.

Taehyung stood up and went towards the door.

"Now where are you going Tae?" Jimin asked in frustration.

"I am going to find that bitch!" He shouted.

"YA! TAEHYUNGA! NO CURSING! AND NO ONE IS GOING OUT OF THIS HOUSE!" Jin shouted on the top of his voice.