𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝚁𝙴𝚈𝙴𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚄𝚂𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ᴍᴀɴᴇ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴜᴘꜱᴛᴀɪʀꜱ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ʙᴇɪɴ ᴏɴ ᴅᴀᴛ ʙᴜᴍ ᴀꜱꜱ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴡɪᴛ ᴅᴇᴍ ᴍꜰ ʟɪʟ ᴀꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ᴀꜱʟᴇᴇᴘ ɪɴ ᴊᴀʏꜱ ʙᴇᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ʜᴏᴜʀ ᴏʀ ᴛᴡᴏ. ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ꜰɪɴᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜱᴛᴏᴍᴀᴄʜ ᴡᴀꜱ ɢʀᴏᴡʟɪɴɢ.

BEFORE YOU WENT DOWNSTAIRS- DDOT POV

WE was chillin downstairs on da couch watchin one of noti's videos with me and dd in it. (the one when ddot had on his red sweats) but then dd and notti came up wit dis dumb ass idea.

"yo ddot" notti said as i turned my head to look at him "yo?" you replied "let's pull a lil prank on ray" dd said and i immediately furrowed my eyebrows "yo what? y'all trynna get y'all ass beat by my bsf" you said, shaking your head.

"nigga what" dd said "we gon just tell her that jay cheatin just to see how she gon react" notti said and i shook my head "mm mm mmm, y'all ain't shit, have fun" you said, getting back on your phone.

BACK TO RAYLIN'S POV-

you got up and brushed your teeth cause you wasn't ready to be walking around wit stank breath n you rinsed your face off and after you did that you grabbed your phone and went downstairs.

"you finally up" notti said with a little smile across his face. (his smile so cute y'all😭👦🏼). you laughed and walked to the couch "where's jay?" you questioned and notti & dd looked at eachother as ddot just strolled on ig.

"he at the deli" notti said and you raised an eyebrow "y'all actin unusual so imma go call him and ask him to bring me sum snacks" you said, going through your contacts to find his name.

"don't" notti said, fast asl making you side eye him "what bro, what you gotta say dat bad" you said "he cheatin on you mh" dd said and you laughed "cool" was all you said as the front door opened and closed.

"don't say nun tho" notti said as jay walked in the living room "y'all niggas childish" ddot mumbled while shaking his head "yoo you got my doritos?" ddot asked, looking at jay.

jay tossed ddot his chips before bending down a little to give you a kiss but you moved your head "what's wrong witchu" he said, jerking his head back "you cheatin on me" you said and he mugged you.