𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ʜᴏᴍᴇ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴄᴜᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ꜱᴜᴍ ꜰʀᴜɪᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴅᴍɪʀᴇᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ 1 ʏᴇᴀʀ ᴏʟᴅ ᴅᴀᴜɢʜᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ 2 ɪɴ ᴀ ꜰᴇᴡ ᴡᴇᴇᴋꜱ.

' i wonder what she will be like once she's a little older. ' you thought as you stared at her.

you've always wondered this because she was so quiet and calm but she didn't like to be bothered by certain people, she just like her jay.

as you grabbed a small white bowl, you put sum fruit in it and walked to kennedi who was sitting on the couch with her pacifier in her mouth while watching dinosaur train.

you sat beside her and she climbed onto your lap, laying on your chest as you laughed, taking her pacifier out of her mouth.

"strawberry?" you said as you picked up a small strawberry with the black plastic fork you were using. she slightly opened her mouth and you gave it to her as she laid back on your chest to eat, still watching tv.

as y'all continued to eat the fruit you decided that you were gonna call jay because where df is your man at.

(RING! RING!)

after 2 rings he finally decided to pick up the facetime call which you could tell that he was in a store.

"hey mama" he said with a smile as he continued walking "hey baby, wya?" you asked "grocery store" he replied "oh shit, i forgot you said you were goin in the morning" you replied.

"how you forget" he said, laughing "ionk cause i was wondering where you was at" you said and he just shook his head "i'm almost done now, just lookin for sum hi-c's" he said "did you check the juice aisle?" you asked.

"nahhh, lemme go do dat" he said and you laughed "watchu got so far?" you asked "uhh myself" he said and you side eyed him through the phone as he just laughed.

"mama where kennedi?" he questioned "right here" you said, showing her laying on your chest "hey mama" he said with a smile as kennedi looked up and smiled making y'all laugh.

"ahhh! my baby so cute" he said with a smile as you laughed "she takes after me" you said and he rolled his eyes "girl nah" he said and you mugged him "watchu trynna say?" you said "it was a prank" he replied.

*****

"what time is it?" you asked jay "time for kennedi to take a nap cause she sleep on me" he replied and you turned to look at him "awww, my baby" you said with your lip poked out "she like me more" jay said before walking away.

"boy boo" you said, rolling your eyes "wait, ma you trynna go get sum food?" he asked, holding y'all sleeping 1 year old "yea, i want chipotle" you said and he nodded "where her purple jacket at?" he asked.

"should be hanging up on the door knob in her room" you said and he walked upstairs and went to her room, grabbing her jacket n crocs before coming back downstairs.

he sat down and carefully put her shoes, socks, and hoodie on as he tried his best not to wake her up even tho she was moving a little.

***

"heyyy kaylaaaaa" you squealed as she walked in your house with jah and a'mora "hey baeeee" she said, returning the same energy as she hugged you.

"y'all needa stfu" jah said "boy eat my ass" kayla said, rolling her eyes "gurl you nasty, don't be talkin like dat in front of my niece" jay said with his face scrunched up "wtv nigga" she relied, rolling her eyes.

"unt unt, where is my stinka?" kayla asked as she furrowed her eyebrows "nigga she talkin a nap" jay replied "was i talking to you?" she questioned, side eyeing him.

"yes, df" jay said, side eyeing her back "nigga is your name raylin?" kayla said, popping her neck "bitch you ain't out a name on it, suck too much dick girl you losing yo mind" jay said, walking to the fridge.

"i'm rey beat yo ass justin" kayla said, bucking at him meanwhile you n jah were dying of laughter "yo stfu, my stomach hurt" you said, laying on the couch why holding your stomach "oop- BABY NUMBER 2!!" kayla yelled.

"hell naw" you said, sitting up fast as hell "girl yk you wanna give me a nephew" jah said "no df i don't" you said "jay put another kid in her" jah said as he held mora "kennedi spoiled ass is good enough" jay said while laughing.

"exactly, why would i want a mini jay? dat don't make sense" you said, rolling your eyes "girl- df i do to you" jay said, looking hella offended "what, i was just telling the truth bookie" you said with a innocent smile.

"ouuuu i wanna smack dat smile off yo face" he said, scrunching up his face "it's okay baby" you said while laughing "look at her tired ass, dozing off" jay said while laughing as y'all looked at mora.

"her ass was fighting her sleep a couple minutes ago" jah said while laughing "hate when she do ds" kayla mumbled "real shit" you replied "y'all i'm hungry" you said "nigga you just had a bowl n chips from chipotle" jay said, looking at you concerned.

"okay? and?" you said, jerking your head back "lose the attitude" he said , rolling his eyes "i'm not rey do this witchu" you said, side eyeing him "then don't, luv" he said and you flicked him off as he smiled, showing his dimples.

"y'all my man so fine" you said, sitting on the couch "thanks" jay said and you side eyed him "i wasn't talkin at you or directly to you but if you wanna take it how you wanna take it dem take it how you wanna take it" you said as they laughed.

***
tbc..opinion
***

on some calm shit but how should i do the time skip? like should i make like 1 more chapter and then just go straight to when kennedi is 5 orrr..??

(answer dis^^)