𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙻٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝚃𝙴𝙻٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʏʟᴀ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ'ꜱ ꜱʜᴀʀᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴛᴇʟ ʀᴏᴏᴍ ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ɪɴᴅᴏᴏʀ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴘᴀʀᴋ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴀ & ᴋᴇɴɴᴇᴅɪ ᴄʜɪʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴅꜱ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʏ'ᴀʟʟ ᴀʟʀᴇᴀᴅʏ ɢᴏᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ.

"you ok? how you feelin?" kayla asked as she leaned on the bathroom doorframe, watching as you flat ironed your hair over "yea..i'm straight" you said with a remaining straight face.

"can i get a smile?" she said with her face scrunched up which made you laugh "yes!" she cheered and you shook your head "get out" you said "my bad gurl" she said "mommy your phone is ringing" mora said and kayla walked out of your sight.

**

y'all were currently on the road, otw to kalahari indoor water park and the kids were in the backseat knocked da hell out after y'all fed them and stopped by the gas station to get some more gas and snacks.

"jah and the rest of them are gonna meet us at the water park, ok?" kayla said and you nodded "well the gps say we 15 minutes away" you said "ouuu ok, my baby rey have funnn" kayla said and you shook your head at her gettin hyped.

**

just to give y'all a heads up of all of their ages atm since it's been 8 years:

raylin = 25

kayla = 25

jay = 26

jah = 26

dd = 24

notti = 23

ddot = 23

kennedi = 8

mora = 8

**

y'all were finally there and rn y'all were meeting up with them outside of the building.

"i was like where da hell dey at" jah said as him, jay, paris, her mom, clay, and his mom walked over to yall "took you long enough" kayla said and you walked ahead of everybody and kennedi held your hand as she followed you.