𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ʏᴏ ʙʀᴏ- ᴀʟʟ ɪ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ꜱᴀʏ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴀꜱꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ʙʏ ꜰᴇᴇʟɪɴɢ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ᴜᴘ.

you immediately got out of bed and rushed to the bathroom, lifting up the toilet seat and you threw df up. smhhhh!!! bitch i better not be pregnant!!!!!

you threw up a few more times and closed the bathroom door so you wouldn't bother jay but it was too late cause he opened the bathroom door and looked at you hella concerned.

"you good?" he asked as he put your hair into a claw clip so it wasn't in your face "do it look like it?" you asked and he laughed "hell nah, you looked fucked up" he said while laughing "akeke, smd" you said as you stood in front of the sink, brushing your teeth.

after you brushed your teeth realll good, you popped a nausea pill and drunk sum ginger ale before getting in the shower and getting out, throwing on sum black sweats and a blue crop top.

as you finished washing your face after getting dressed and putting on your hygiene items your phone started ringing. you dried your hands on the hand towel in your bathroom before walking to your bed and grabbing your phone, seeing that it was kayla.

"hello" you said as the call connected "bro- i think i'm pregnant" she said and you looked at your phone with wide eyes "why you say dat" you say "causeeee, i woke up throwing up n shit n jah fucked me up after dat party" she said and you bursted out laughing.

"damnnn stinkkkkk but ian gon lie i was throwing up too but ion think i'm pregnant, i think it's frm all dat alcohol last night" you said and she nodded "oh you might be right" she said and you laughed "nahh nigga you pregnant" you said while laughing.

"ds not funny" she said while mugging you "you wanna come over n get sum nausea meds?" you asked and she nodded "yeah, lemme get in the shower rq" she said and you nodded "k, love you, safety" you said before hanging up as jay walked in the room.

"you feelin better ma?" jay asked as he kissed you "yea" you nodded and he handed you chick-fil-a "aww thank you paaa" you said as you hugged him while he laughed "eat something" he said as he kissed you and broke the hug.

"trust me, i'm rey crush" you said as you went in the bag and got sum chicken minis wit a side of dem lil hash brown things "kayla n jah otw" you said, reading the message that popped down your screen.

"for?" he questioned "medicine for kayla" you said and he nodded "oh" he replied "yea, she think he pregnant" you said and he laughed "wouldn't be surprised" jay said and you laughed.