𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 • 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟖:𝟐𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟖:𝟐𝟎𝐏𝐌

"hurry up, girl! we been outside waiting for you." jamila said on the other end of the call "i'm trying but the edges not edging!" raylin spoke, getting frustrated.

"don't keep rushing her or she gon say fuck it." kayla laughed "exactly." raylin agreed with her bestfriend who was also waiting with jamila.

raylin had just gave kennedi some melatonin gummies before she got ready cause if she knew that her mom was leaving her with her uncle she would throw a fit.

so kennedi was currently knocked out in the middle of raylin's bed, having no clue that she was about to get left with quis.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐏𝐌

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟏𝟎, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟖:𝟑𝟎𝐏𝐌

"niggas can't neva be on time wit yo wide forehead ass." jah complained as jay got in his passenger seat "dats why yo bitch had a pregnancy scare, now yo kid gon come out askin fa liquor." jay commented.

"fuck you. dats why you single now." jah said, pulling off "ian single, pussy." jay laughed "stop lyin, you stuck on ray ray." jah wiggled his eyebrows.

"hell nah, fuck her." jay shook his head "mm, you lyin but not too much on her, da hell." jah said as he ran a red light.

"niggas gon get pulled over n shits." jay laughed "yo girl gon be there?" jah asked and jay nodded "duh nigga, what the fuck." jay mugged.

"i was just askin, bitch ass nigga. and why everytime i ask you who yo bitch is you tell me to mind my business? we supposed to be best buddies." jah complained.

"cause why you in my relationship?" jay laughed "mmcht, you prolly don't even like shawty girl." jah mumbled.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡