𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 • 𝐎𝐍𝐄

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐀𝐌

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐀𝐌

"yo these pancakes hit!" kayla said, munching away "slow down ma, food ain't goin nowhere." jah laughed as the group of friends sat at brunch.

"stop sayin dat bro, you knocked me up so you have zero rights to talk." kayla mugged "oop-" raylin instigated, pausing to chew her bacon.

"you talked to justin?" jah asked "who dat?" raylin questioned "ion een wanna do no research onnat." kayla said, shaking her head "mmcht, stop being childish." jah side eyed.

"thanks for making me a titi again, luh jah comin soon." raylin smiled "i definitely ain't doin no damn research onnat." kayla shook her head "well don't, my son on da way." jah celebrated.

"it's not a boy. i refuse to have a lil you." kayla rolled her eyes "im team boy." raylin smiled "exactly." jah agreed "no your not, cut it out." kayla said.

"i got a surprise for you, lil nigga." jah smirked while looking at raylin "oh for real? keep it, ion trust you." raylin spoke "i wouldn't trust his hoodrat ass either." kayla said, lifting her eyebrows as she bit into her omelette.

the restaurant bells rung, indicating that someone has entered the restaurant but raylin ignored it since it was a public area so anybody could've came in but she wouldn't know since her back was facing the entrance.

"wassup nigga!" jah smiled, dapping whoever the person was up "stop bein ghetto, we're in a white restaurant." raylin said while taking a picture of her food.

"oh you messy as fuck, exactly why muhfuckas don't wanna be around you." kayla mugged her man as raylin looked up, her mood immediately shifting to a unhappy state.

"you not gon be satisfied til i give one of yo opps da drop." kayla said, meanwhile raylin moved her food to the middle of the table, not having an appetite anymore.

raylin stood up and adjusted her purse on her right shoulder as she moved from the table and began to make her way towards the exit until she was stopped by someone grabbing her arm.

she looked down at the hand that was placed on her wrist as her eyes traveled to justin's face.

she slipped her hand out of his loose hold, continuing to look at him.

"what do you need? i don't need you in my life so tell yo homeboy stop watching me for you." raylin said, holding direct eye contact with the male.

"it's not even about dat. niggas can't een talk to you no more because of da past." he said "all of a sudden you wanna talk, why now?" raylin spoke, tilting her head to the side.

"you wasted my time yesterday and now you expect me to just let you say what you have to say?" she asked "i think y'all should go talk in the car or outside." jah suggested.

"you shut the fuck up." raylin said, looking at him "indeed" kayla nodded "youn get to make no request roun hea." kayla added.

2 MINUTES LATER, and raylin somehow ended up in justin's passenger seat with a heavy attitude cause he had her on child lock so they could figure things out.

"stop sittin hea wit yo face balled up." justin said, taking in raylin's side profile. it felt like the time he had been away from her she got prettier.

"hurry up and talk, i got a nigga and a child to go home to." raylin trolled as she watched justin's eyebrows furrow "don't play wit me right now, raylin."

"get ta talkin broski because i'm real close to poppin you in yo shit." raylin said, getting impatient "you ain't touchin shit but you can talk first." justin said.

"tuh ok. you know you are immature as fuck- how many times you gon say dis shit?" justin cut her off "nah nigga cause da same day we got into it, you was at a fuckin party dat night bro like your weird." raylin scoffed.

"how i'm weird?" he questioned "bitch i just told yo ass how you was weird. you stupid? stop actin slow for real cause you gon get me tight." she said.

"you sensitive as fuck for real, raylin." he laughed "ah keke, bitch what's funny? and who sensitive? like if your not gonna say some reasonable shit then why am i sitting here?" she asked, confused.

"what nigga you goin home to?" he asked "you worried about the wrong shit, once again."

"and take the door off child lock before i break yo window." raylin said, being so deadass "you ain't breaking shit, on my momma." he said.

"i hate false accusations, i wish yo dukes the best." raylin smiled, turning sideways in his passenger seat. she put her foot up which was designed in a pair of christian zerotre's.

"break my window if you want to and watch i shoot yo dumbass—" justin cut himself off out of shock when raylin actually kicked his passenger window out, glass shattering everywhere in the front of the car.

♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐲.𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨
————— ————— ————— —————

𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐧 𝟓 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨————— ————— ————— —————

𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐎𝐑𝐊, 𝐍𝐘𝐂
𝐌𝐀𝐘 𝟕, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟐
𝟑:𝟒𝟓𝐏𝐌

so at this very moment, y'all were going through HELL trying to calm mora down since she was upset and crying because she didn't want a sibling.

"i don't want mommy to have a kid!" mora screamed as jah looked at her like she was slow "but why?" kennedi asked.

"b-because i see how people with other kids treat the oldest and they are mean." mora explained "she ain't lyin, my momma used to blame me for everything raylin ass did." quis laughed.

"shut up." raylin said, mugging her brother "stop crying, baby. i promise i won't be mean to you and i will still love you. your my baby, first born, my whole heart, everything." kayla comforted her daughter, kissing her forehead in the process as she cried on her chest.

"this is too much." raylin face palmed "come here, mama." jah said, picking mora up from kayla's lap.

"i need a drink." raylin said, standing up in the process "mmcht, i can't even drink." kayla kissed her teeth "right, cause my cousin gon come out walkin backwards." kennedi said.

"oh yeah! why you kick watchamacallit window out?" jah asked raylin "i have no clue what your talking about." raylin replied "you kicked somebody window out?" quis questioned.

"no, he just over reacting as usual." raylin rolled her eyes "lies, you had glass in yo wig." jah side eyed "well nobody told him to put me on child lock, what the fuck i look like?"

***
tbc..opinion?
***

y'all got any ideas or requests?