𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 • 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

KENNEDI
POV
*******************

"mr. james we done" you said as you and mora were sitting at a table together, finishing up your main idea worksheet "bring it to my desk" he said "i'll do it" mora said as she grabbed yall papers and took it to the teachers desk, coming right back.

you got on your phone and so did she "wanna play roblox?" she asked and you nodded "hol up i wanna play" clay said as he came to y'all's table, dragging his chair with him.

"you better hurry up" mora said "lemme play" anthony said "y'all ready to play roblox?" paris asked and yall nodded "can i play?" she asked "yea" you replied as she sat on the other side of you.

"what we playin?" clay asked "i'm trynna play a scary game" anthony said "i was gon say royal high" you said "i was gon say adopt me" paris said "let's vote on a game cause i was gon say bloxburg" mora said.

"nvm i wanna play bloxburg" you said, changing your mind "who has the biggest house on bloxburg?" anthony asked "kennedi, all her houses big" clay said "dang, how many houses you got?" anthony asked.

"4, ones a spring house then summer, halloween, and my last one a christmas one" you said "okay we role playin at kennedi house" mora said.

**

"i love this school, we get good pizza for lunch" clay said and you laughed "ew were in here wit da big kids" anthony said "they adore kennedi, she's popular around the whole school" clay said.

"not my fault that i'm likable" you shrugged, sitting at the end of the table "ionk y" clay said while mugging you "i mean you are adorable" paris said while laughing "true" mora agreed "yall we went to urban air yesterday and it was so fun" mora said.

"i seen y'all coming in while i was leaving" paris said "fr?" you questioned and she nodded "dang gurl you could've atleast said hey" mora laughed "i was gettin in the car and y'all were walking in" she said.

"i cant wait to go home" you said "right, i miss my mom" clay said "fr, ian see her in so long" you complained "yall dramatic" anthony said and y'all laughed.

"i think my dad picking me up today" you said "if your dads picking you up then dat means my dad picking me up" mora said "how?" anthony questioned, confused "our moms are besties" you said.

"so y'all besties too?" clay asked "duh" you said "chill, i was just asking" he said, biting into his pizza "i wanna go back outta town" you said "right" they agreed "what is the best place y'all went??" clay asked.

"miami" you replied "yea miami" mora agreed "california" paris said "probably florida" anthony said "mines is houston" clay said "yall not cold?" you asked "i am but i left my jacket in the class" mora said.

"wanna go back and get it?" you asked and she nodded as yall stood up "where y'all going?" one of the teachers asked "bathroom" you replied as yall both walked out the doors.

**

the school day was finally over and yall were waiting in front of the school outside, "y'all wanna play duck duck goose?" paris asked "yup, i call first" mora said as yall sat in a circle.

"kenny" you heard a familiar voice call your name making you turn your head only to see notti, "nottiiii!!!" you screamed as you stood up, dropped your bag and ran to him, hugging him tight as he picked you up.