𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

ミ★ 𝘙𝘢𝘺𝘭𝘪𝘯 𝘑𝘰𝘩𝘯𝘴𝘰𝘯 ★彡꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

꧁•⊹٭𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴٭⊹•꧂
•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•**•

❦ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɴᴏᴡ ᴄʜɪʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ, ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴠ ꜱɪɴᴄᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴄʟᴇᴀɴɪɴɢ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀɴᴅ ꜱʜᴏᴘᴘɪɴɢ.

while finishing up ep. 10 of p-valley jay and kennedi walked in the house which caused you to pause the tv and smile as you turned around.

"hii babyyyy" you squealed as you opened your arms, watching as kennedi ran to you with the prettiest little smile written across her face, hugging you.

"did you have fun?" you asked and her whole mood changed "what's wrong? did i say something bad?" you questioned and jay pecked your lips while looking hella pissed off.

"bae what's wrong?" you asked but he just ignored you, walking to the room and slamming the door. you took kennedi to her room and helped her take her shoes and jacket off so she could play with her toys as you put ugly dolls on the tv and shut her door.

you walked to your bedroom and shut the door behind you as you walked in the bathroom, seeing jay washing his hands.

you looked in the sink and seen that he was washing blood off of his hands which made your eyes slightly widen as you watched him dry his hands.

"jay, who's blood is that" you questioned, hella concerned as you stared at him in disbelief but he just ignored you and tried to walk away but you stood in front of him.

"answer me, what did you do" you said, watching his body language as you watched him take a deep breath "raylin just move" he said, trying to be as calm as possible.

"no jay answer me, you came in here with an attitude and you ignored me then you have blood on your hands but when i asked kenny was her day good she looked sad, tell me wtf is going on" you said getting frustrated.

"i handled some business, don't worry about it" he said, pecking your lips before moving you out the way and walking to his side of the bed.

"jay..did you kill somebody in front of my daughter..?" you asked as you stood in the doorway of the bathroom "now why would i do that raylin" he asked, sounding annoyed "so who's blood is it" you questioned.

"a animal" he said and you crossed your arms "so you just gon play in my face?" you questioned, looking at him like he was dumb.

"damn ian rey listen to yo crybaby ass complain ight? a nigga was bein weird at the fuckin museum and when i got there the teacher told me da nigga was following our daughter, tellin her to come with him and making her uncomfortable so i handled my shit" jay explained.

"you killed him?" you asked as you walked to him, now standing in front of him "nah, just beat ds out of him but idm let's just say dat nigga in critical condition" he said.

"ohh.." you said and he laughed "chill on me mama, im just protecting my daughter" he said and you mugged him "OUR daughter, and i'm proud of you for protecting her cause if it was me i would've just killed the nigga" you said and he laughed.

"yk his name?" you questioned as you walked to your side of the bed "nah be he was like dd height wit a low cut n he wore a navy blue zip up" jay described and you nodded.

"nigga sound like a stalker" you said and he kissed his teeth "nah dat nigga a pervert" jay said and you rolled your eyes playfully "your a joke" you replied.

"nah dat nigga a joke for even trynna try sum shit" jay said as you walked to your side of the bed "was it one if yo opps?" you asked "nah, dat nigga looked crazy like ion even know how he guy accepted into da CHILDRENS museum" jay said.

you laughed, "like dat shit dumb, it's strictly fa kids not no mf junkie, just blew my whole mood all over again" jay said, gettin pissed but you couldn't control your laughter cause it was just funny to you.

"well tmrw is finally friday so we'll just see wassup, you dropping kenny off?" you asked "yea, jah droppin off mora" he said and you nodded "okkk" you replied.

***

"kennyyy" you called your daughters name as you stood in the kitchen but the island counter. she didn't respond but you heard her little footsteps coming towards you before seeing her walk to you while watching something on her pink ipad.

"want sum?" you asked as you held your hand out with a starburst in it. she put her ipad down on the floor and you unraveled it for her before handing it to hard and watching her eat it, making sure she doesn't choke.

"bae!" jay yelled from upstairs "yess!" you yelled back "where mama at?" he asked as he stood at the top of the stairs "she right here" you laughed as he ran downstairs and walked to the kitchen.

"hi babyyyy" he said as he hugged her and rocked side to side which made her laugh "you wanna go see abuela n tios?" he asked her and she nodded with a smile.

"where yo shoes?" he asked and she pointed to the couch. he walked to the living room area and seen her green dunks lying by the couch as he grabbed them and put them on her before grabbing both of their jackets.

***

"tiooo!!!" kennedi said with a smile on her face as she seen notti in the living room "kennyyyyy" he smiled as the small girl ran to him with her hands out as he picked her up and hugged her.

"hi mama" you said as you hugged momma luvv "hi mi amor" she smiled "how gave you been?" she asked as she admired you with a smile "i've been good, how have you been?" you replied "the same as usual, has he been doing right?" she asked while pointing at jay.

which you laughed, "yea he's been good to not only me but our daughter too" you replied and she smiled "good good, where's my kenny bunnn" she said as y'all walked to the living room.

"kenny bunnn" momma luvv said as notti put her down so she could give her gigi some love "dang my heart, you don't love me nomo" dd said with his hand over his chest lookin hurt.

kennedi laughed as she ran to dd and hugged him "ahhh kennyyy" he said and y'all laughed..

***
tbc..opinion??
***

ion really like this chap but i'm rey gts