CHAPTER FOUR

Today's lacrosse match was the only thing I wanted to avoid yet here I was, sitting on the bleachers with my mom and Stiles' dad, watching the players on the field. Thankfully Scott was okay and so was the rest of the population of our town. He texted me an hour after he disappeared and asked me to directly come to the game. I didn't want to but I did, incase Scott wolfs out on the field. On the seats above us was Allison and her dad, which was not really good news.

Till now, Scott had not once caught a ball. It's safe to say he was sucking even with super human strength. I cringed seeing Jackson tackle Scott on the ground, successfully repeating the scene from Monday's practice. And that was not a good sign because of what happened afterwards. The ground erupted in cheers when Jackson made a goal. Scott's eyes turned at our direction. However, he was actually looking at something behind me. I followed his gaze to see Allison and Lydia holding a banner that says we luv u Jackson. Scott's face instantly transformed into a scowl and I sigh. Too much of not getting angry, brother.

On the field, Jackson was in a meeting with most of the players excluding Scott. Whatever they were talking about was not good as Scott looked angrier each second. As they took positions for the next play, Scott's head again whipped at Allison and I knew all hell's going to break loose.

As soon as the referee blew the whistle, Scott caught the ball and jumped over the opposite team's player's head. Dodging every player, he swinged the ball at the goalpost, scoring a goal. My mom cheered. She turned to me, grinning ear to ear, "Did you see honey? Your brother is amazing." I faked a smile at her. Only if you knew mom.

I slid down from the bleachers, going over to Stiles who was chewing a finger of his glove. "This is so going to end in bloody murder." I muttered under my breath when the opposite player passed the ball at Scott. He threw the ball towards the goalie and it goes, tearing the net of the goalie's stick.

"The ball is on the net!" the coach was yelling at the referee while I was focused on my brother. Though I could not see his face because of the helmet, I knew he had already shifted. It's on luck if he kills anyone in the game tonight.

Scott again caught the ball, running here and there like a rabid animal. "Oh god Scott. no! no! NO!" stiles muttered under his breathe, holding my hand tightly. Like something clicks Scott's mind, he calmly swings his stick and the ball ends up going into the net. The ground burst into cheers as we won the game. The students ran into the ground and I momentarily loose Scott in the midst of the chaos.

After the game, Stiles and I walked into the locker rooms in order to find my brother. He had gone missing right after the game and I was pretty sure he came here. We walked cautiously into the room only to find Scott making out with Allison. I close my eyes instantly. I and my brother are pretty close but that doesn't mean I am comfortable knowing about his sex life let alone seeing him on it.

"Hey Stiles. Hi Scarlett." Allison called before leaving and I opened my eyes. We approached Scott who was grinning ear to ear like little baby who got his favorite toy.

"I kissed her."

"We saw." Stiles said.

"She kissed me."

"We saw that too." I said before murmuring, "unfortunately."

"It's pretty good huh?" Stiles cheered while I scrunched up my face in disgust.

"I- I don't know how but I controlled it. Maybe I can do this. Maybe it's not that bad."

He looked so happy that I felt guilty about the news we are about to break. "We will talk later then." I said pulling Stiles back by the sleeve of his jersey.