009

The next morning the Pogues were drifting along the water in their pride and true, the HMS Pogue

The next morning the Pogues were drifting along the water in their pride and true, the HMS Pogue. The heat of the day influenced all four teens to strip down to their bathing suits, allowing the sun to soak into their skin and, hopefully, clear their minds after all of the chaos that had gone down.

Catching everyone's attention, JJ let out a whistle. His eyes were focused on a boat coming towards them. "You guys see that? That's the Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter." The other three followed JJ's gaze to the boat, which they all now stared at in awe. "Number one in luxury, quality, and performance," JJ said with his eyes still glued onto it. "200k. Easy."

"We picked the wrong parents," Pope sighed, gawking at the luxury.

"I hate to break it to you guys but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kiara groaned. "Oh, and my lovely sister."

The couple stood in Topper's exorbitant boat, the boy's arm wrapped around his girlfriend's waist, its seemingly permanent placement. Sarah pushed her sunglasses to the top of her head before glancing over at the HMS Pogue. Her eyes lingered on John B for just a moment before facing away.

Riley was laid out in the back of the boat with a bikini on. She had on a hat and sunglasses to protect her eyes, extra sensitive today, one of the many symptoms of her brutal hangover

"Hangover's a bitch, isn't it?" Kiara called over to her twin.

Riley lifted her head for just a moment only to flip off her sister and unintentionally (or intentionally) the rest of the Pogues.

"She really drunk when you picked her up?" Pope asked.

"Well she did throw up in the van," JJ muttered.

"She threw up in my van?!" John B exclaimed.

"Oh, calm your tits," JJ swatted his hand in the air. "She threw up on the side of the road leaning out of the van."

"She's such a piece of work," Kie rolled her eyes.

"She was fine," JJ muttered.

"Yeah," Kiara laughed, "'cause you would say that."

"Oh come on-" the boy began before Kiara could cut him off.

"So, did she like, try and make a move on you?"

"What?!" JJ scoffed. "Kie-"

"No, really, like be straight up with me," the girl laughed. "Did she-"

"Shut it," John B warned from his comfortable position in the driver's seat, not even taking a moment to glance between the bickering teens.

"Sarah," Riley called her best friend to the back of the boat where she was laid out.

The blonde walked over, sitting on the edge of the boat next to the girl. Riley propped herself up onto her elbows, tipping her sunglasses to the edge of her nose.

"I totally saw you looking at John B," the girl teased. Sarah instantly smacked her on her arm. "Ouch!"

"Would you shut it," Sarah whispered harshly, glancing back at Topper who was still focused on steering the boat. "And I totally was not!"

"Totally were," Riley pressed.

"Topper tells me he thought he saw a certain van pull up to his house last night. One that you happened to get into," Sarah said, trying to change the subject. "Said van belonging to a certain blonde Pogue that you might find familiar."

"First off, Topper was drunk so he has no clue what he's talking about," Riley stated. "And secondly, said van... actually belongs to John B."

"But lucky for you, JJ was driving it," Sarah teased. "What a sweet boyfriend of him to come pick you up."

"Shut the fuck up," Riley groaned.

"Oh to have feelings for a Pogue," Sarah teased.

"Only you would know what that feels like," the girl scoffed, earning yet another smack on her arm from Sarah.

"Why do you guys keep hitting each other?" Topper's voice interrupted the girl's giggles.

"Oh, nothing babe," Sarah replied before eyeing Riley to make sure she kept her mouth shut.

"How's that hangover, Riles?" Topper asked the girl.

"Awful," she groaned.

"You made quite the dent in that tequila bottle," the boy chuckled.

"Oh shit T, I wasn't even thinking," Riley said. "Will your parents notice?"

"Nah," Topper said, relieving the girl of her worries. "They don't even drink tequila, that's why it was under the sink."

"Okay, good."

"There's plenty left for you to have next time," the boy winked at Riley.

"Oh god no," she scoffed, "never again will I be drinking that poison."