𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟐;

The first day of school was never easy. Especially when you don't understand the language.

Her parents wanted to send her to an international school for her own good, but then they realized it was too far away. Knowing their daughter whose lazy as fuck and mostly wake up at 11 to 12 am, they just chose a closer school.

If her grades go down, it was because of the language barrier, so they understood. Though, they still expect the girl would put some effort still.

They could just bribe the school later on or sumn.

The foreign girl stood in front of her new classmates, "hi! I'm y/n l/n, nice meeting you all!" She smiled at them while they gave her a nod.

"....what's with the silence? Give me an applause! Clap! Clap!" The girl made a clapping motion and her classmates followed suit, making her let out a proud smile.

The teacher only deadpanned at the scene before she told the girl to just sit down, be quiet, and let him start the class.

Ignoring what the teacher said, y/n looked at the girl beside her. "Psst! Psst!"

The girl raised an eyebrow and looked at the foreign new student beside her. "Wanna be besties?" Y/n asked, a goofy smile on her face as she wiggled her eyebrows.

The girl let out a snort, trying to muffle her laughter as she covered her mouth with her hand as to not get caught or disturb the teacher.

"Sure."

"Did you just decline my friendship request?"

"What? Oh! No, no.. not what i meant." She said.

"Woaah! You speak english?"

"Not fluent, but.." the girl made a 'little' motion with her fingers, "I'm senju by the way."

The teacher slammed the board, "miss l/n, miss akashi, i understand that you want to develop friendship considering...language barriers, but please understand that it's class time right now. Do speak with each other after this class is over."

"Okay." Y/n said before snapping her head to look at senju, "help, i don't understand-" she whispered to her new friend, making the said friend stiffle another laugh.

"Senju you racist motherfucker, don't laugh at me cause i don't know the language yet, who are you to judge me-"

_________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

"So you're saying you're in a gang and you're the boss?!" Y/n looked at senju with sparkly eyes, admiring her new self acclaimed bestie's achievement.

Senju nodded proudly. "Yeah." She couldn't believe she told that shit that was supposed to be a lil secret to y/n, but she just can't help herself. Something about the foreign girl was comforting and soothing even though she's crazy as fuck.

Maybe it was because she's a foreigner and therefore more outgoing? Senju doesn't know, but nonetheless she likes y/n and hopes that their friendship could last long.

If you're wondering what the two girlies are doing now, they were holding hands on their way to wakasa's gym.

Y/n doesn't know who wakasa is, but she's going anyways cause she doesn't have anything else to do.