𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟖;

Mikey was at y/n's house after he literally kidnapped her from school with his motorcycle. He was feeling happy right now, enjoying how the girl babied him and continuing on saying that he's like a plant.

Not that he understands though.

The girl was brushing his hair, wiped his face with some soft wet wipes, roll him in a blanket, and pushed him to sit on the sofa that gets the most sunlight from the window.

She even cooked him her infamous fried egg and fried rice. Not to mention, she gave him some smoothie too.

Mikey wondered if he's a plant, a pet, or a baby by now. But one thing he realized, the usually goofy y/n is actually wifey material.

He stared at y/n's form that was happily dancing to whatever music she put on in the kitchen as she stirred the soup they're gonna have for dinner.

Yes, she insisted that mikey stay for dinner.

A smile was plastered on his face as he saw the girl shook her butt. Y/n felt the stare and stopped dancing, her head turning around slowly as she faced mikey with a smug smile, "don't stare at my ass too intensely. I know i got one fine looking ass, mikey. You don't need to remind me. You know, i got it from my mommy—" she blabbered again while cooking.

Mikey only blinked, listening to what she's saying even if he doesn't understand. He even nodded at times as if he understands when he's actually not to make her feel good, lmao.

When the mommy and daddy came home, they were surprised to see a delinquent guy, rolled up into a blanket and sitting on their couch while their daughter was just happily cooking in the kitchen.

"Is it me or did you see the thing too?" The dad rubbed his eyes.

"Oh dear, i see the boy too...no need to call him a thing, that's harsh!" His wife scolded.

"He looks like bad news. I don't like him"

"Well...but y/n brings him here, so i think he isn't that bad."

"You know how stupid y/n can be at times!" He whisper-yelled at his wife, "what if the guy manipulate, gaslight, or threat my daughter to act like his wife or something?!"

"But she doesn't look forced—"

"Y/N, I DO NOT APPROVE OF THIS RELATIONSHIP-" her dad said with a boisterous voice as he glared at mikey.

Y/n was like, "what relationship?"

"ISNT HE YOUR BOYFRIEND?" Her dad pointed at mikey, "HE LOOKS LIKE A HOOLIGAN, I DO NOT APPROVE-"

"Pfft!" The girl laughed, "mikey's not my boyfriend, he's like a plant!"

"Elaborate."

"Look at how sad he is." Y/n said as she walked to mikey and hugged him from the side, patting his head. "Mans need more sunshine and food. He's awfully looking unhealthy, like what if he dies—"

"That's none of your problem." Her dad crossed his arms, "i don't want to see you hanging around with this...delinquent."

"I've been hanging out with delinquents for months—"

"What?!"

"Senju and her broskis are delinquents, this one guy that screamed big boy are delinquents, the guy that stared at mommy weirdly is a delinquent, and your fruity intern is a delinquent!"