𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟒;

The foreign girl danced wildly inside her bedroom, winking at her fine self in the mirror. "I just want you, call my phone right now, i just wanna hear you're mine! 🎶"

"CAUSE I~ KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE, BOY! AAYY!" She bopped her head, "YOU'RE MY~ CHEMICAL HYPE BOY! AAYYY!!"

Meanwhile, her mommy and daddy were downstairs, sipping on their coffees calmly. Mommy giggled at her daughter's loud and hyper singing voice while the daddy snickered, "i bet she's shaking her butt in front of the mirror rn."

Not long after, somebody ringed the doorbell. Mother opened it and it revealed a brightly smiling senju. "Good morning, mrs.l/n! Mr.l/n!"

"Good morning." The man replied and gave the young girl a polite smile while the woman cooed at the girl, "do you want to have breakfast with us? We still have some breads and cookies left!"

"Oh! I already have breakfast, but thank you for the offer." Senju said politely.

"Okay!" The mommy chirped before she turned her body around, "y/n! Get your little butt down here, your bestie is already waiting!"

Senju giggled at how the woman called y/n down. The girl do like y/n and her family...although y/n's daddy looks particularly stern and more stoic. Y/n probably got her cheefulness from the mommy.

"Mommy, my butt isn't small! I have the same butt like yours!" The girl chirped as she skipped downstairs, "right, bro?!" She snapped her head at her dad, looking at him with bright eyes.

"Stop talking nonesense, y/n. Call me bro again one more time, I'll cut off your pocket money." The man gave an airy chuckle before looking at his daughter seriously.

"Sorry."

"My, my...don't be to stern on her, she's only calling you bro." Mommy intervened.

The man sighed, "she isn't supposed to call me bro, she's supposed to keep calling me da-"

Senju's phone suddenly rings, "huh? Oh! I'm sorry!" She apologized before hastily walking out to pick up her phone.

Y/n only smiled, "anyways, I'll see you after school! Love you all, bye bye!" She waved at them and quickly get out of the house.

Seeing senju done with her phone call, the foreign girl grabbed senju's hand, dragging her to school.

Senju was always taken back on the first few days of them being friends. She wasn't used to getting an intimate physical contact from a friend, but for y/n, it seemed like nothing, like it was a natural thing to do just like breathing.

But this was a usual occasion now, walking hand in hand to and from school like kids. Not that senju minded, she actually likes it and enjoy being with the h/c haired girl.

"Who were you calling?" Y/n asked, her possessive genes showing up again—

"Oh, it was my brother!" Senju said, "he paid off all his debt, and he said now he can hang around us again more freely."

The h/c haired girl titled her head at the first part of her friend's explanation, not understanding it. "Oh, so your brother was busy busy?"

"Something like that."

"But now he can hang out again?"

"Mhm."