𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟐;

"YEA, MIKEY! BEAT HIS ASS, HE PUNCHED YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Y/n hollered with a goofy ass look on her face, her hand slamming backwards and forwards like she was holding some lightstick for some kind of concert as she hyped mikey up to beat a guy.

Izana the ghost stared at her form, disappointed but not surprised. He had spent a few days for a full 24 hour with the weird foreign girl after all, so he knows how her brain works.

On the other hand, everyone on the battlefield can practically feel and see that mikey was beaming even though he had on his usual stoic face.

Koko facepalmed at what the girl said while hanma was bugging him, trying to make koko tell him on what the girl said—and sanzu was also hyping mikey up to beat the guy, "YEA BOSS, BEAT THAT BITCH UP!"  He hollered, "HOW DARE HE PUNCH ME ON THE FACE?! MY BEAUTIFUL ASS FACE—"

Mikey's punching increased, which made the others hiss in pain of what they were seeing.

Meanwhile, takemichi arrived at the scene, tears running down his goddamn face as he ran towards mikey and held him back desperately.

"Ong, mikey got a side hoe." The girl whispered under her breath as she suddenly and magically pulled out some popcorn, waiting for the drama as she stood beside izana the ghost, who just shrugged and took the popcorn too.

"OHMYGOD, A FLYING POPCORN-" one of kanto manji's lackeys screeched, pointing at the floating piece of popcorn in the air beside the girl.

Izana deadpanned, stupid ass.

One of them gasped, "IS SHE LEARNING SORCERY?!"

"SO SHE'S A WITCH?!"

"BURN HER-"

"THIS AINT THE MEDIEVAL TIMES, FOOL— OH SHIT, LOOK! THE FLOATING POPCORN DISAPPEARED!" Another guy said, making the other gasp in shock.

Y/n blinked at them before she leaned her head towards her ghost buddy, "ay yo, are they talking shit about me?"

"Yes."

"Fuck." The girl pouted before she shrugged and continue to watch whatever is happening between takemichi and mikey right now.

Mikey scoffed as he shrugged takemichi off of him, "don't bother me, takemichi. Can't you see I'm making y/n-chin proud right now?"

"What in the world are you talking about?!" Takemichi looked between mikey and y/n back and forth, "are you crazy?! did she force you to do all this bloody fighting?!"

Takemichi was super worried from his friend, he may or may not speculate that y/n is a walking red flag—but mikey was blind and chose to stick to the red flag.

"Hah?" Mikey frowned at what takemichi said, "y/n-chin is too nice...don't think of her like that." He kicked the opponent one more time before turning his back away from the guy and the sobbing takemichi.

"Bro..." y/n deadpanned, "is that it?" She whispered to izana, who grunted. "What do you even expect?"

"I don't know, for the zuzu guy to jump in and shit and then have a fist fight with that crybaby dude while they fight for mikey's love—"

"You delusional fu—"

"HUSH! ITS GETTING GOOD, LOOK AT IT!" The girl squealed as she pointed towards the scene again.