DISC 17;

Ghost baji and ghost y/n sat down on top of a burnt car after the two fought with each other for a while. The male ghost huffed at the girl who kept on insulting him with an unknown language.

"You damned woman! Are you on your period?!" Baji hissed as the female ghost pulled on his hair and tried to do a wwe move on him.

"I hate everyone and everything—" the girl hissed, "i just wanna go back to my body, man!" She suddenly sobbed and curled herself up on the ground, making baji's heart pound as he silently panicked.

He never comforted a girl before! Especially a pretty and foreign one. Emma and his mom was outta pocket since he was used to their presence, so he know how to comfort them.

"O-oi!"  Baji floated to the girl and patted her back, "don't cry, bitch! You look ugly when crying!"

"Are you insulting me with japanese?! I bet you did!" She cried again, "curse that michi michi guy! Fuck him! I hope his balls get crushed and he no longer have a girlfriend or whatever!"

"You know takemichi?!"

"Why are you saying his name?!" Y/n gasped, quickly floating away from baji, "don't tell me you're buddy buddy with him!"

When baji wanted to get closer to the girl, the girl hissed at him before quickly floating away from his place, making him pout and become sad as he was once again alone since he can't leave the place.

Floating aimlessly on the streets, y/n grumbled to herself, her mood worsening as the sun starts to set and the unfamiliar area got dark.

Her ears perk up when she heard motorcycle engine sounds, quickly floating towards the source of the sound before gasping in happiness when she saw who it was.

"Ken Ken my love!" She squealed as she quickly floated towards draken and latched herself to him like a koala.

Draken suddenly groaned, his brows furrowing and his stance hunched a bit as he stopped his motorcycle, making the others look at him.

"What's wrong?" Mitsuya asked with worry as he looked over to his friend and so did the others.

"ken ken my bro, take me home!" Y/n chirped as she poked draken's eyes, making the dude hiss as he suddenly rubbed his eyes.

Inui furrowed his brows, "what is wrong with you?"

"Y/N YOU LITTLE SHIT, THAT BETTER BE YOU!" Draken hollered as he snapped his head to the right.

Y/n let out a snort, "bro my face is on your left—"

The others looked at draken in bewilderment.

"I swear to got i feel like someone's latching on my damn body and poked my fucking eyes-" draken angrily said, "and i feel annoyed as fuck, so it has gotta be her— it better be her!" Veins popped up on his forehead while the others sweatdropped at him.

"Ok now we just have to find the monk." Chifuyu said and the others nodded, starting up their engines again to track the monk down while draken was like, istg my blood level is bursting rn so this has got to be that little shit— he hissed inside his head.

Y/n was only chilling on draken's back, still latching herself to him as her head was filled with the thought of getting back inside her body and will probably be in the mood to ruin somebody's life—