𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜 𝟏𝟏;

Kakucho doesn't know how he got into this whole situation, but it is what it is.

The foreign girl came by one day and snatched him from his gang's hideout, making south holler like a banshee at the girl.

South was like, "i see how it is!" He angrily pointed a finger at the foreign girl and kakucho, "you fucking cheater!"

"Bro," y/n blinked, "what the hell do you mean by 'cheater'? I ain't no cheater, i stay loyal to my bitches—"

"Then why the fuck do you drag him and not me?!"

"Because i need some strong, calm dude to deal with this mega super awesome mission im having!"

"I can be calm!"

"The way you put exclamation marks in every sentence you're spouting out of your goddamn mouth is making me doubt it."

"You fucking two timer— oh wait, you got more bitches on the side like that invincible emo plant mikey and the so called male mode senju!" South screeched.

Y/n put on a confused face, "huh?"

"I wonder how many bitches and side bitches you actually have, you perverted little bastard—"

"Is this the judge and insult y/n day or what?!"

" >:( "

"Don't pout, bro. You look weird pouting like that."

"I pout when i damn want to."

Y/n cringed as she looked at south's pouting face before she quickly ran out of the hideout while dragging kakucho, making south more angry that his broski didn't chose him for her so called super mega awesome cool mission.

Kakucho's face paled a little when he stood in front of an oh so familiar looking place before he frowned and looked at the foreign girl, wondering what does she actually want and why does she chose him out of all people to bring to this place where his best friend had died.

"So like, i was strolling around this area randomly last saturday, and then there's this floating dude making ugly ass faces at me!" Y/n said, "i think he's a ghost. He lowkey looks handsome—"

Kakucho doesn't even listen to whatever the he'll she's saying since he doesn't understand shit. He only stood there, silent, unmoving, like a tree, until the girl screamed and clung to him, hissing like a feral cat and pointed to a corner.

"LOOK BRO, ITS THE GHOST! AM I GOING CRAZY?! CANT YOU SEE ITTTT?!" The girl grabbed his face and make him 'look' at the ghost.

Izana the ghost was standing in front of them like 🧍, snickering at the foreign girl before giving the middle finger at her, making her gasp, offended.

"HE'S MOCKING ME, HE'S SHOWING ME THE MIDDLE FINGER—CASTRATE HIM!"

Kakucho sighed tiredly, rubbing his forehead because of the incoming headache.

"Stupid bitch—" izana snorted.

Y/n gasped, "dude..." she trailed. "YOU CAN SPEAK ENGLISH THIS WHOLE TIME?!" She jumped down from kakucho and walked towards izana the ghost, her demeanor changing 100% as she put on a goofy smile on her face, "ong, we're gonna be besties for life—"

The ghost only gave her a dead inside look before crossing his arms, "why did you bring him here?"

"You mean kakucho?"