Chapter - 7

Time skip after 15 days :

In Jimin's Grandparents house (Busan)

A/N POV :

Jimin spend 15 days with his grandparents. Those 15 days was the best days of his life. His Grandma made delicious dishes for him. His Grandpa made him visit everywhere and made him too happy. He sleeps with his Grandparents. They were telling many stories to him. They treat him like their little Prince which he also is. (Prince of Busan )

He gained some weight and became more cute and chubby. He loves his grandparents alot because they always gave him their attention which was he always missed. His parents were too busy in their life so they didn't get enough time for him. But that doesn't mean they don't love him. They love him alot. He is their only child. How can't they love their Prince ? But they didn't get enough time to show him. Jimin is very understanding boy. He never whines for anything. He never force his parents to do things for him. He never demand anything.

He knows his parents were busy. They love him. He wants his parents love but never complained about being ignored. He only demanded one thing that he wants to visit his grandparents. So whenever he had vacation he went to them. He loves how his grandparents pampered him.
Jimin is a middle class boy. His dad does very hard work to give his family good life.

So, right now Jimin's Dad lost his shares because of this his company went in loss. They lost everything but they didn't tell anything to Jimin and his parents because they don't want to made them worried. Now they were worried about Jimin's future. How will they bear Jimin's education expenses ? They don't want Jimin left his studies in the middle. They want Jimin become a big businessman in the future. But Jimin wants something else. (You will be know in future chapters)

Right now , It's night time Jimin is with his parents and grandparents. They all are walking on the street to digest their food while chit chatting on some random topic. Suddenly Jimin ran to other side of the road (he crossed the road while running). For his luck it was not a busy road. And their was no-one except them.

J/F (shout) : Jimin.....Jimin.....Jimin....
Don't run.

J/M : Don't shout like this.

J/F : What do you mean by don't shout ? Don't you know how dangerous is running on the road ?

Grandpa : Don't get angry son. Look it's empty. There is no one except us.

J/F : Appa don't take his side . At least not in is wrong deed. I know you love him more than me. But still.....,

Grandpa : What do you mean by I love him more than you ? Of cause I love him more. He is not like you 😏

J/F : Yeah yeah whatever. If I was in his place than till now I was laying on the road. You never hesitate to slap me. But you never did anything to your grandson. At least you should scold him.

Grandpa : Why would I scold him ? My Chimmy never do anything which cause him scolding.

J/F : That's why he became brat day by day. He didn't listen to us. You and Eomma spoiled him alot.

Grandma : Shut up. We are his grandparents. We have full rights on him. We always pamper him. And he is not spoiled just turn around and look at him why did he cross the road in such a hurry ?

They all turn around and saw Jimin is playing with a cute little puppy whose leg is injured. He carefully wrapped his handkerchief around puppy's injured leg. He took him in his hand and said ......

 He took him in his hand and said