Chapter 75

A/N  POV  : 

Yoonmin went on trip . It's Jimin's first time to come on plane . He has no idea about plane and their protocols . He didn't leave a single chance to embarrass Yoongi . The whole route he was shouting and screaming 😱 . He amused over small small things . Well it's not his fault actually he is very very excited for this trip that's why he behaved like this . Yoongi was controlling his anger . But ... But .... Yoongi didn't only embarrassed in this trip , he blushed hard too . He was blushing over simple touch . Whenever anyone call Jimin as his husband he started blushing hard . So , now we can say that our Cat 😺 is in love guys not only in love he is in deep love .

Yoongi really took good care of his Kid . He didn't left anything to make their first trip special . They both saw Sunset together . Yoongi was effortlessly flirting with Jimin because he knows his Kid is way too much innocent to understand the meaning behind his words . Jimin was enjoying his flight ✈️ journey and seeing him happy Yoongi was also very very happy . He never enjoyed in plane this much before . For him it's all boring and useless but now he is also enjoying the things with Jimin . Jimin taught with how to find happiness in small small things .

They both landed on their destination and waited for their luggages 🧳🧳 . Jimin went to throw the wrapper of chocolate 🍫 in dustbin . Let's see what happens next ........

.
.
.

Yoongi (raised his one eyebrow 🤨) : Where do you think you are going ?

Jimin (showed the chocolate wrapper 🍫) : To throw it in dustbin .

Yoongi : Ok ... Ok ... Go but don't talk to anyone and go anywhere . Come back quickly . See there is dustbin .

Jimin : Ok Yoon .

(He quickly went to throw the wrapper of chocolate 🍫 . Yoongi was waiting for their luggages 🧳🧳 but when 10 mins passed and Jimin didn't came back to him , he started panicking . He went to search him . When he reached at Dustbin he got more shocked to see ......)

(This pic is from — Once Jin gave Jimin to throw RJ's hairband wrapper to Jimin and there were 3 dustbin

(This pic is from — Once Jin gave Jimin to throw RJ's hairband wrapper to Jimin and there were 3 dustbin . Jimin was so confused that in which dustbin he throw the wrapper . Poor Chim 🐥 )

(Yoongi saw Jimin was sitting near the dustbin with chocolate wrapper in his tiny baby hand . He was looking at the dustbins with confused 😕 eyes . It looks like if he throw the chocolate wrapper in wrong disturb then the Aliens attack on us . 🤦‍♀️)

Yoongi (stood behind him with crossed arm 🙎) : What are you doing here ? Do you know how much I worried for you ?

Jimin (flinched hard and fall on the ground) : Ahhhhhhh

Yoongi (soft tone) : It's me ... Yoon ! Don't be scared Kid 🐣 !

Jimin (put his hand on his chest) : Oh Yoon ! It's you . You made me so scared .