Chapter 76

A/N POV :

Yoonmin finally reached at their destination . It was a calm and beautiful place . Yoonmin were as usually bickering with each other . Yoongi was secretly recording Jimin . Jimin was super happy because finally he got back his precious bags 🧳 🧳 . Yoongi took Jimin to meet his grandparents . It was a huge surprise for Jimin and his grandparents too . After seeing Jimin and his grandparents together , Yoongi was super happy . First time he got happy tears . First time he experienced that tears come out due to over happiness too .

Everything was going perfect but then Jimin told his grandparents about their marriage . After knowing this his grandparents became furious and throwed Yoongi outside and took Jimin with themselves . They weren't ready to accept their marriage . Let's see what happens next ......

.
.
.

Grandpa (hold Yoongi's hand and started dragging him outside) : Thanks Mr. whatever is your name , now you can leave .

(Grandpa threw him outside and locked the door .)

Yoongi (started banging the door) : You can't do this with me . He is my husband now . Open the door .....

(He was banging the door but no use . No one opened the door .)

Jimin (shook him a little) : Yoon ... Yoon ... Yoon ...

Yoongi (flinched hard) : Ye... Yeah ...

Jimin : Where did you lost ? See Grandma is calling you .

Yoongi : Grandma !

Jimin : Yeah Grandma ! She is calling you but don't know where did you lost ? Are you fine ?

(Yoongi looked at Jimin and his grandparents then himself and found that he was standing in the living room .)

Yoongi (in mind) : Aishhh ! (sign in relief) So , that was a dream . That was the worst nightmare of my life .

Jimin (worried 😟) : Yoon ..... Are you alright ? I don't think you are fine .

Grandpa : Chimmy pass him the water . He must be tired .

Jimin : Yeah you are right . You know he didn't rest in flight too . (gave him a glass of water) He never listen to me . (Pout)

Yoongi (ruffles his hairs) : I'm fine Kid . Don't worry . (drank the water)

Jimin : No , you aren't . Come and sit here first . (forcefully made him sit)

Yoongi : Yeah I'm sitting . Are you happy now ?

Jimin : Yeah I'm .

Grandpa : Who is he Chimmy ?

Jimin : Oh Sorry ! I didn't introduce him . He is Yoon .... I mean Min Yoongi my husband . I mean only on papers .

Yoongi (in mind) : Oh no ! My dream is going to turn into the reality .

Grandparents (shocked 😳) : Husband !

Yoongi : Yeah husband . Actually Jimin's parents got the opportunity to start their business in UK and you both were already shifted here . They didn't have any option rather than marrying him to me . So , that's how we got married .

Grandpa : Oh ! So that's why they (Jimin's parents) were talking about marriage and all at that time .

Yoongi : Are you angry ?

Grandma : Angry but why son ?

Yoongi : Because we got married without informing you two .

Grandpa : Oh no ... no son . We aren't angry . In fact we are really very grateful towards you . You really took good care of our Chimmy and took him here to meet us .