Chapter 34

A/N  POV  : 

Tae punished Kook hard for the first time . He was feeling bad for punishing Kook . Afterall he is his life . He loves him alot . He never punished him like that . To be honest it was terrible . He also don't wanna beat him like this . But Kook didn't left any choice for him . First he started ignoring his studies , then started behaving bratty , after that broke his promise , then today he fought . He knows Kook didn't fight for fun . He faught for Jimin . But the way he and Jimin beated the boy (Mark) , he hospitalized . Seriously hospitalized . If someone tease you or trying to fight with you than you will beat him to the death ? No , right ? One punch 👊 was enough for him . But no they (Jikook) both wanted to kill him out of anger . Tell me if anything serious happened to Mark then what happened to Jikook ? Does Mark's parents will leave them (Jikook) ? What if they filed a  complaint against Jikook then ? What happened with their future ? Do they able to get admission in any reputed University ?

No , never . None of the University allowed that type of students in their University who had criminal records . ( Jikook beated Mark and because of this Mark is hospitalized . It's a crime . If Mark's parents filed a  complaint then Jikook can go to behind the bars . )

That's the reason why Yoongi requested to Mark's mom to not file any complaints . And Why Tae has to take some strict action against Kook . That's why he beated Kook like this .

Sometimes Kids need strict punishment rather than words . Tae tried to make him understand by words , how much studies are important . But did Kook take it seriously ? Now , he broke his promise too because he knows Tae is in deeply love with him . He will not punish him or if he will punish him then not the hard one .

From here's he started spoiling . When Kids don't have a fear of bearing consequences they start spoiling . That's why some punishment is required to balance their enjoyment and discipline .

Discipline means to control your Kids' unnecessary behaviour . It doesn't mean that you stop kids to enjoy their life . Give them freedom but with some restriction .

Let's see what happens next ?

  In  Tae's  Room  : 

Tae came into his room and saw Kook was sleeping on his stomach

Tae came into his room and saw Kook was sleeping on his stomach . He went near him and sat beside him . He saw Kook's bruised calf  . He took an ointment from nightstand's drawer and gently applied on his both the calf with heavy heart . Who wants to see their love of the life in pain ? Even the mom will more sad after beating her Kids .

When the ointment touch his bruised calf his eyes wide open because of unbearable pain . Kook saw Tae was sitting beside him . He didn't saw ointment on his hand . He immediately sat up because he start fearing from him . He thought Tae was coming here to beat him once again . When he sit his bruised calf rubs from the bedsheet and Kook start yelling in the pain because it was too much for the poor soul .