Chapter 16

A/N  POV  : 

Jimin opened the bags excitedly but his soul left his body just after looking at this things, which Yoongi brought for  him.

Yoongi (while chopping the veggies) : What happened Kid ? I thought after seeing your gift, you would start jumping like a monkey in happiness, but you became completely quiet. (said without looking at him.)

( Jimin didn't say anything. He was too scare to say anything after seeing his gift.)

Yoongi : Jimin What happened ? Didn't you like your gift ? You know how hard I tried to find it. I had to visit many places then I got these things for you. Don't you like them ?

Jimin (look at him with teary eyes) : You brought this for me. (cracked voice. Tears were threatened to fall from his eyes)

Yoongi : Of cause I brought these things only for you . But why are you crying ?

Jimin (scared) : Please..... Please..... Don't use this on me. I will do everything what you say. I never ever disobey you in my life. I promise but please not this. It hurts so bad. Please.. I will always listen to you. (tears start flowing like a river from his eyes.)

Yoongi (stop chopping and came near him) : Jimin tell me what happened. Why are you crying ? I didn't do anything yet with you so cry like this. Stop crying and tell me the matter. You know I hate when people cry without any reason. If you wanna cry then I will give you plenty of reason but for now stop crying.

Jimin (wiped his tears with shaky hands) : Why did you buy this for me ?

Yoongi : Because you need them. You are too lazy.

Jimin : I don't need these. I will do everything as you want. Please return this.

Yoongi : Sorry Kid, it's not to be returned. You are too indiscipline . You need to be discipline in your life. It's very important for you. It teaches you discipline .

Jimin : I will be discipline. Please don't use this.

Yoongi : I brought this to use not for storing . You have to use it daily. It's for your own benefit. I don't want any other discussion.

Jimin : But it hurts so bad. It leaves marks.

Yoongi : It wouldn't. Wait..... Wait.... From when's these things harm people ? And where does it leave marks ? (confused)

Jimin : Wherever you will use, it will leave marks.

Yoongi : What are you talking about ? I don't understand anything. Tell me clearly.

( Jimin didn't say anything. He handed him bags which he brought for him.)

Yoongi (take the bag from his hand) : Why you gave this to me. I brought this for you not for me.

( He opened the bag and look at things. He was shocked to see the things.)

   Things  inside  the  bags