Chapter 61

A/N  POV  : 

Yoongi patiently started teaching Jimin for his final exams . When he was teaching him , he got to know that his basics wasn't clear . So , he started teaching him from the basics . It's too much frustrating because Jimin is little bit slow . He catches up things slowly slowly . But Yoongi didn't lose his tamper and behaved with him patiently .

On the other hand , Tae also started teaching Kook for his final exams but totally opposite of Yoongi . He teaches Kook with the help of Cane because Kook isn't like Jimin innocent and obidient . He is very naughty and disobedient . If Tae gave him a little bit liberty then he didn't take much time to take advantage of it .

In short , Both the couples teach their partners according to their mind set . Let's see what happens next ......

  Time skipped after 20 days :

Jikook exams already done . Only result is left which will come in few days . Their college conducted some special lectures for University Entrance Exam .

  In  Yoonmin  Mansion  : 

Yoongi : Jimin ..... Come here . What are you doing outside ?

Jimin (shouts back) : Cominggggggg (ran to Living Room)

Yoongi : What were you doing outside huhhh ? And why are you holding a bowl 🥣 ? Don't tell me you throw your food outside ? (raised his one eyebrow 🤨)

Jimin : Oh this ! I was saw a little Kitten 🐈 outside so I gave her milk .

Yoongi : What ! Now that Kitten 🐈 will always come here .

Jimin : So what we are enough capable to feed her . I will give her milk daily .

Yoongi : You aren't und.......

MEOW ... MEOW ... MEOW ... MEOW

(Jimin turned around and saw that little kitten 🐈 who he feed the milk followed him inside the house and licking his feet with her small tongue . Jimin immediately picked her up in his arms . )

Jimin : Awwwww you came here

Jimin : Awwwww you came here . Do you want more milk ? (started talking with her)

Yoongi : See , She already came here . Didn't you lock the door properly ?

Jimin : I only close the door . I was about to lock it but you start shouting . So , I came here . Yoon .... I think she is still hungry . Can you get some milk for her ?

Yoongi : Hmm wait .

( Yoongi brought the milk for her and Jimin dropped her on the floor . She started drinking the milk . 👇)

 👇)