Chapter 22

Prof : follow me to the Principal's Office.

( Jimin followed him to the Principal's Office while hanging his head low . His eyes were full of tears . But he control himself. He doesn't want to cry infront of him . If he cries then it shows he is weak and he isn't weak . He wiped his tears quickly and entered in the Principal's Office. )

  In Principal's Office :

Professor entered in the cabin with Jimin.

Prof (knock the door) : May I come in Sir ?

Principal : Yes, Come in .

Prof : Good Afternoon Sir !

Principal : Good Afternoon Prof ! You came here at this time. Is there anything wrong ?

Prof : Sir, I came here to complain about him (Jimin) .

Principal (looked at Jimin) : Yeah sure. Have a seat and tell me what's the matter ?

Prof (sat on the chair) : Thank you Sir, So he is a final year student, Park Jimin . I gave assignments before the vacations and yesterday was the submission date but he didn't completed his assignments so I gave him one extra day to submit his assignments.

Principal : Ok . Jimin why didn't you submit your assignments yesterday ?

Jimin (said sincerely) : I went to my Grandparents house after that I changed my house as well as . All this happened too fast. So, I forgot to do my assignments. I told him everything Yesterday itself.

Principal : He gave you one extra day right ? Then why didn't you submit today ?

Jimin : Yes Sir, I already submitted my assignments on his office in the morning.

Principal (to prof) : When he already submitted his assignments then why did you come here to complain ?

Prof : He is lying Sir, he hasn't submitted any assignments.

Jimin : Sir, I'm not lying. I never lie . I submited my assignments in his office.

Prof : Then where is the assignments ? I didn't get any assignments in my office.

Jimin : How could I know ? I went to my class after submitting the assignments.

Prof : Don't argue .

Jimin : I'm not arguing . I'm telling the truth.

Prof : Shut up . Don't you have manners to talk with professor ?

Jimin : I have ........ Cut off

Principal : Shut up both of you. And you Jimin this isn't the way to talk with your elders specially with your professor.

Jimin : Sorry Sir.

Principal : Say sorry to your Prof.

Jimin : I'm sorry sir, but I will never apologize for the mistake which I haven't done.