Buzzfeed Quiz

"Hello Buzzfeed viewers! I am y/n l/n here on buzzfeed to take a fun quiz."

"I love buzzfeed quizzes. Whenever I'm bored at home I spend time taking the quizzes cause they are so freaking fun" y/n continued. "This is called Would you Date or Dump these Marvel characters. This should be fun as I am here to promote my very own marvel movie."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scarlet Witch aka Wanda Maximoff

"Elizabeth Olsen is an icon so the correct answer is date. I met her last month at the golden globes and I was star struck. She is like the sweetest person ever."

"Yayyy, 66% chose date. I am disappointed in the remaining 34% ."

Kang the Conqueror 

"He's the villain in my movie so...that's awkward. My answer is dump him." Y/n looked at the camera a did a thumbs up. "58% of you guys chose dump wow."

Black Widow aka Natasha Romanoff

"I freaking love natasha. I was sobbing during her scene in endgame like my queen died. If she was alive I would date her. OH WOW. 84% chose date. I shouldn't be shocked cause Scarlet Johansson is beautiful."

Thor

"Are you kidding? I love Chris Hemsworth so date for sure. Thor Ragnarok is one of my favourite marvel movies ever."

"Is that Jonathon in his hand? Please tell me that you guys got that reference. If you don't know let me explain. Paul Rudd thought that the Mjollnir, I'm not sure if I pronounced it right, was called Jonathon. So now it's like a inside joke in the marvel fandom" y/n smiled at the camera.

"74% ok that's not bad."

Shuri

"Shuri is smart and beautiful so of course I wold date her. The new black panther movie was so freaking good. Damn only 56% chose date."

Captain America aka Steve Rogers

"OH GOD I love Chris Evans so obviously smash- wait wrong game. I'm sorry I thought we were smash or pass for a second'" y/n looked away embarrassed and started laughing.

"Well that was embarrassing...My answer is date. I was expecting more than 71% but ok."

Gamora

"Didn't she break up with Peter Quill or something? She's a girl boss but I don't think I'd date her. Our relationship wouldn't work out cause she lives in space and I live on Earth. Universal/Planet differences you know? I hate to say this but I have to dump her"

Y/n starts humming while the computer was loading, "40% chose dump. That's almost half."

Loki

"This is easy. The answer is date. Tom Hiddleston is the love of my life in an alternate universe. By the way congratulations to him cause he had a baby with his fiancé Zawn Ashton. They are so cute together!" 

"65% Ok not bad at all."

Captain Marvel aka Carol Denvers

"Brie Larson is the best. She's so sweet and kind. DATE"

"44% only? Why are people dumping the queen?" y/n looked at the camera with a shocked look.

Star Lord aka Peter Quill

"Peter is a funny dude but he's not my type even though he is human. Honestly, I have the same reasons with him like Gamora. So I would dump him."

"54% chose dump" y/n said being surprised.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok guys so that was it for this Buzzfeed video. I hope you guys had fun watching me do thiz quiz and hopefully you agreed with my choices" y/n smiled softly. "Don't forget to catch the latest Marvel movie in the theatres starting soon from April 10! Love you!" y/n blew a kiss and waved goodbye.

This is the link to the actual quiz: 

https://www.buzzfeed.com/michelelbird/i-want-to-know-if-these-10-mcu-characters-are-actually