Thirst tweets with Andrew Garfield

"Hi, I'm Andrew l/n" y/n stated looking at the camera with a smile. 

"And I'm y/n Garfield" Andrew introduced himself. "And we're here with buzzfeed to read some thirst tweets. Oh god."

Y/n held up the thirst tweets bucket in the air excitedly, "I can't wait to read what you guys tweeted." 

Y/n read the first tweet, "y/n l/n is literally the kindest person ever. She's an angel. Awww that is so sweet of you to say. Thank you."

"We're starting soft" Andrew looked at the camera. "Now my turn...Andrew Garfiled if you ever choose to come to San Francisco, I am free to hang out anytime you want. I will do anything you ask of my lord."

"Umm wow that was very kind of you I guess? Why lord though?" Andrew laughed loudly. "I'm going to call you lord Garfield from now on" y/n told him.

Andrew just shook his head side to side. "Y/n l/n can stomp all over me and I would thank her. Oh wow that just got very violent. Thank you for the opportunity though it means a lot" y/n awkwardly looked at the camera.

"Andrew Garfield is such a daddy like can he adopt me." Andrew starts laughing so loud that he almost fell of the chair. "Oh my god Andrew are you ok?"

"NO" he wheezed out. "People are so creative these days. So, if I was a daddy I would be a father of some sort and if I adopted you, you would call me daddy? That's a bit weird if I'm being honest" Andrew ranted.

"Ok..my turn now. Find yourself someone that looks at you they way y/n looks at Andrew."

"Aww that's really cute but what do I look like when looking at him."

"You look like you're in love" one of the crew members said. Y/n starts blushing, "oh god, I've actually seen an edit of us before now that you mention it."

"Y/n we all know you love me" Andrew stated while y/n just rolled her eyes. "I want Andrew Garfiled to smash a laptop on my tits." Andrew starts dying of laugher, "I am not going to do that but that was really good tweet."

"The people really want to see you being rough" y/n said to him. "Yup and that's why they should watch our upcoming movie, War in Love" Andrew winked at the camera.

"I am the biggest slut for y/n l/n. If you can't find a man, please marry me I love you babe." Y/n laughed loudly, "Alright, I'm going to remember this if I don't get married by the time I'm 40."

"Andrew Garfield can run over me with his car and I would still call him daddy" Andrew awkwardly smiled at the camera. "Why are you people so violent?"

"I honestly have no clue" y/n replied looking at him. "Good morning to y/n l/n and only her. Y/n is the definition of mother."

"Good morning to you too and I am glad to be your mother" she gave a thumbs up to the camera.

Y/n smiled at the camera, "All right buzzfeed viewers, that was us reading your thirst tweets and please don't stop tweeting cause I love seeing Andrew being uncomfortable."

"That's so unkind of you to want to see me uncomfortable but whatever just catch our latest movie in theatres starting April 17th."

"Goodbye people."