Behind the scenes of War in Love

Y/n ran up to the camera, "hey beautiful people! You are looking at the beautiful set of War in Love!"

"That's not the only thing beautiful here!" Andrew shouted as he walked by. "Are you complimenting yourself Andrew?"

"No, I was complimenting you y/n." 

"Oh" y/n awkwardly looked at the camera.

-------------------------------------------------

The cast members were playing cricket during their lunch break. "Y/n I bet that wouldn't even be a boundary."

Y/n acted offended, "are you serious? I am literally talented like Jos Butler." She hit the cricket ball and it was a boundary. 

"Oh wow. You really are like Jos Butler" Andrew said in his British accent.

-------------------------------------------------

"I love you y/n" Andrew said.

"I really love you too Andrew but-"

"CUT" the director, Greta Gerwig yelled. "I think you guys mean Laila and Daniel instead of y/n and Andrew." The crew and Greta laughed at the two actors who just realized they said their real names instead of the reel names.

"We should focus more then Laila" Andrew said raising an eyebrow at her. 

"We really should Daniel" y/n replied blushing hard.

-------------------------------------------------

"I don't think we can do this Daniel. I mean what will we do then and what will we uhhh- what will we..."y/n looked confused and thought about the dialogue.

"What is it again?"

Andrew went up to her shook her shoulders, "how could you forget y/n?" He started to "cry" dramatically. Y/n just stood there with her hands on her hips, "seriously? Can we take five?" 

"Sure, go ahead! Take the crying man with you" Greta replied back. 

"Get up Andrew and please help me out with my lines." He immediately stopped his dramatics, "TO THE CARAVAN WE GO."

-------------------------------------------------

"5 6 7 8 and start the music!" the choreographer said. 

*Upbeat music starts playing*

The light shines on y/n and she starts dancing just like she practiced but stops suddenly. "OH MY GOD! There's a bee in the room!" y/n starts squealing.  She ran away from the stage and stood beside her manager. 

The crew went to try and catch the bee which ends up being a fly. 

"My bad guys, I thought that it was a bee. Sorryyyy."

The crew laughed at her silliness.

-------------------------------------------------

Andrew and y/n stood under the sun waiting for the cameras to start rolling.

"It seems like a good day to go to the beach" Andrew said looking at the sky. Y/n looked up to see the bright sky. 

"Imagine if it starts raining like that would really suck" y/n said casually.

*LOUD THUNDER* 

Everyone turned to look at y/n at the same time. Y/n's jaw dropped, "I- I didn't think it could actually happen" she exclaimed while giving one camera which was rolling a wide eyed look. (The Office Style)

-------------------------------------------------

"Laila let's go!"

"Where Daniel? I am not leaving-" y/n said her line. 

"There's no time for your dramatics love" Andrew said grabbing y/n's hand and started running until y/n tripped causing both of them to fall down. Both of them sat up after their embarrassing fall, "gosh I'm sorry Andrew, you good?" "I'm good don't worry love."

-------------------------------------------------

heyy guys! So sorry for not updating for a very long time. School has been keeping me busy but I'll try to update at least once in a while.