RCB Interview

This is mostly targeted towards people who are aware of the Indian premier league team, Royal Challengers Bangalore. If you do know them, you must be aware of Mr. Nags who is a popular person in their team. This will be an interview with him!

"Peace! Welcome to the RCB insider show. Today, I have with me a very popular actress according to who, I don't know. Her name is- umm excuse me? What is your name ma?" Mr. Nags, played by Danish Sait, asked with his bangalorean accent.

*BEEP*

"Hi Mr. Nags, I'm actually a very big fan of yours" y/n said.

They were standing outside the Chinnaswamy stadium and the game between KKR and RCB would be starting in an hour.

"I know ma, I have a lot of fans for your kind Information. I still did not get the answer to my question" he stared at y/n blankly.

"Sorry sir. My name is y/n l/n" she laughed unable to stop herself from laughing at how Danish was acting. Nags looked at the camera awkwardly, "why is she laughing? She is not giving a any respect to me."

"No no no sir, I apologize. I am just very excited to meet you and I am very lucky to be interviewed by you." 

He just smiled and nodded at her words, "thank you. Thank you. So first of all, why do you support RCB?"

Y/n answered his question immediately, "RCB is like an emotion. I love all the players despite them loosing every game and they may not be the best in cricket but-"

*BEEP*

"I will stop you right there ma. RCB is not a cricket team. It is a content/ social media team. You understand?" Y/n nodded at him smiling.

"Cricket is just a time pass for us. That is why we don't win sometimes, which helps us to improve our content. Our main competitors are FC Barcelona and Real Madrid, not these cricket teams here."

"Oh I actually-" Nags interrupted y/n, "hello, excuse me, I am still talking." He turns to look behind the camera, "ay Kalvir! What is this? You brought me some unknown person to interview."

*BEEP*

Y/n starts covering her face to hide her laughter. "I can't stop laughing" y/n giggled.

"So y/n, why do you still support the RCB team even if we lose?" 

"I actually don't have the answer to that question. Every time we lose, it's nothing we haven't experienced before you know? I just got used to it." 

Mr. Nags nodded in agreement, "yes, you are correct. We have 15 years of disappointment so we are able to cope with the pain easier. You finally said something correct."

Y/n looks gives a look the camera, "he didn't even let me speak fully."

"I want to ask you something."

"Go ahead Mr. Nags." 

"Why am I interviewing you?"

Y/n shrugged, "I actually don't know if it's because I'm an actress or the fact that I'm dating a cricketer but you were the one who forced me to do this interview."

Nags shaked his head at the camera, "she is lying. I did not force anyone. She only came to me and begged for an interview ok?"

"Who are you dating anyways?"

"I'm dating Tim Southee" y/n said blushing uncontrollably. "Oh no! That is the rival team of RCB. How could you betray your favourite team like that ma?"

"All is fair in love and war Nags."

Nags nodded in agreement, "true. Ok guys, we have to end the interview here unfortunately as this fan is compromised with the rival team whose name I cannot say."

"Remember, no sleaze no peas. Goodbye" Nags said.

Just as he said that, Tim Southee walks by and hugs y/n. "Hey babe" he kissed her on cheek softly. "Hi" she said softly and giggled at Nags' shocked experience.

"Abort mission. I repeat abort mission. The enemy has compromised our SUPPORTER Kalvir!" Nags said pretending to be a spy.

Y/n and Tim waved goodbye to the camera as they left.