Day Off From Work

"Hello to my youtube viewers! Today, I am going to do a day in my life where I get a break from acting."

Y/n sets up the camera in her living room, "ok so usually I get a day or two off from shooting. It's usually on the weekends but this time it's Monday. Monday is the most hated day so getting to stay home on this day is great."

"I usually wake up between 10-11 am and I reply to all my messages that I might have missed. After that I freshen up and make breakfast which is usually pancakes or waffles since they're my favourite. Today I woke up at 11am so I will directly have lunch."

Y/n yawned, "alright, I'll just take a shower and meet you guys after lunch."

"OK BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE, I should stop shouting. Sorry" y/n laughed at herself. "I just had lunch. I made myself a chicken wrap. I usually clean up the house on my free days. I live in an apartment so there isn't a lot to do compared to living in a mansion."

"I'm just going to time lapse the whole cleaning bit so enjoy that" she gave the camera a double thumbs up. 

A 2 minute time lapse goes by, "I cleaned my house for a good hour and a half so the time lapse better be long. If it's a minute long I will literally scream. I apologise to my neighbours in advance" y/n ranted.

"It is now 3pm and I can finally relax. My way of relaxing is either watching movies or baking. Today I just feel like watching a movie cause all this cleaning has made me tired. I'll do a separate video of myself baking."

Y/n turned on her tv and browsed through netflix, "OMG. I have to watch murder mystery 2. I'll record my reactions so this youtube video isn't completely boring."

Y/n's Reactions:

"Wow, that is a beautiful island. I want to go there, it looks so fun."

"Free phones? I want one bro."

"Jennifer Aniston, the woman that you are. She looks stunning in that Manish Malhotra Lehenga."

"I was so immersed in the movie, I forgot I was recording my reactions" y/n laughed.

"He's the bad guy?!! God damn. I was not expecting that."

"That woman's laugh is so funny and cute."

"That's a really good movie y'all. Adam Sandler was funny was as always. 10/10, I recommend you to watch this movie if you haven't."

*BEEP*

"It is almost 5pm now and I am going to do some online shopping. People think I only wear branded clothing cause I'm famous but that's not the case. I shop at the same stores as you guys. I shop at H&M, Uniqlo, Pull&Bear." 

"I'm looking through Uniqlo right now and they have some cute dresses. I really want a plain white dress that I can wear to the beach or picnics. Let's add that to the cart."

"I love graphic t shirts with cartoons so I'll be buying this snoopy shirt too."

"It's been an hour and I've purchased the clothing so now it's time to cook dinner. I think I'll make myself some ramen."

"I usually saute some onions and add scrambled eggs into the cooked noodles to make it more delicious so that it isn't just plain noodles."

"Alright, I will end this video here is as after dinner I just catch up on more calls and messages and watch a movie before going to bed."

"I feel like this was a boring video as my days off from work are quite simple. I don't do a lot of stuff like people expect me to. I still hope you had a little fun watching this though. Goodbye beautiful people!"