Chapter 1

Omniscient:

10 years later

23 year old Y/n headed off to teach her class. She was a teacher at UA along side Aizawa. This is her first year teaching so she is just training now. Walking fast to classroom 1A cause she was already late.

"We always have a training teacher coming but I guess she is running late" She heard Aizawa say through the the door. She tried to go in but the door was lock so she knock.

Aizawa open the door "Your late" he said

"My apologies. I has to go to a meeting" She said

She walk into the classroom and all eyes were on her. "Introduce yourself" Aizawa said

"Will hello class my name is-" Before she could finish the whole class said "YOUR THE HERO ANGELIC"

"Well is seems like y'all already know who I am" She said smiling.

"Your the daughter of the hero's Novvision and Black light" A boy with red hair said.

A boy with green hair said "Your quirk is amazing. You can control light and and take strong impacts because of your halo. Your wings can also protect y-"

"CAN YOU SHUT THE HELL UP NERD " A blond hair boy screamed

"Mr. Hothead do not yell at your classmates like that" Y/n said "That is very rude. Apologize now."

"I'm not apologize for nothing" He said laying back in his chair

"I said apologize" She said her quirk showing while her eyes turned yellow.

"Alright I apologize for yelling at you" He said. The whole class was shock. The new teacher is nice but mean at the same time.

"Sorry about that class. Whats your name green hair" She ask

"Oh my name is Izuku Midoriya" He said proudly.

"Well Midoriya it looks like you know a lot about quirks. And everyone knows who I am. I don't even have to introduce myself" She said

"May I ask one question" A boy with glasses said raising his hand

"Yea you can. What is your name?"

"My name is Tenya Iida. My question is why did you decide to become a teacher if you quirk is so powerful. You would of made an amazing hero" He said

"That's a very good question. Well i really love to help children so I guess becoming a teacher helps me protect them. I want to help raise the future of generations to become the best they can be" She said

The real reason she became a hero was to protect kids so nothing like what happened to Touya happens to them.

Aizawa yawns in his sleeping bag "Well class enough of introduction. Your new teacher will help you train outside. Everyone get ready"

Everyone got out there seats and headed to the locker room.

"Shoto Im so happy I get to be your teacher" Y/n said going up to the boy.

"I am also happy Y/n. Maybe you can help me with this new move i'm trying to learn." Shoto said "Anyways i have to go ready"

________________________________

They were in the locker room getting ready

"Todoroki" Midoriya said "I saw you talking to Angelic. Do you know her personality"

"Well yes i do" Todoroki said "Her family was really close to my family so she was always around when i was growing up"

"Oh wow that's very cool" Midoriya said "Tell me all about it"

________________________________
Y/n POV:

Everyone went outside to train.

"Ok class so todays practice is trying to distract me and save this dummy" I said pointing at the fake person tied up the the tree.

"This is going to be easy" The kid with the blond hair said I learned that is name was Bakugo.

I started laughing so hard cause that shit was so funny.

"Why is she laughing?" A kid named Denki said

"Because of what Bakugo said" Shoto said "You might think this is a stupid activity but she is stronger then you think"

"Let's just get this over with" The hot head boy said

"So you guys want a minute to plan or no?" I said

Everyone said no which made me laugh harder. Shoto already knows how it's gonna end cause he and Midoriya say yes.

"Ok Read set GO" I said

The kid Bakugo ran towards me with his explosions which i thought was stupid. I made a yellow rope full of light and tied his feet and and threw him to the ground. It was so funny seeing him get mad.

________________________________

45 mins went by and they still didn't save the dummy. They finally decided to talk about it and and make a plan.  As i wasn't paying attention the kid with the quirk dark shadow block some of the light.

"That's a smart move" I said because my power was based off of light

Shoto made an ice wall so i couldn't see the dummy no more. Midoriya use some air trick so that push me back a little into the light. Bakugo use his quirk to hit me witch kinda hurted a little bit m. Iida came in fast and took the dummy. I tried to use my rope skills but it was too weak because i needed more light

"Well done class" I said clapping "Took longer then i thought but you guys did it. So what did you learn today?"

"We learn that you always need a plan" They said

I was happy of what they learned and felt like a great teacher.

________________________________

After school ended I went to my penthouse apartment.

My best friend called me

"Hey girl" Akira said "What you doing tonight"

"Finna take my ass to bed" I said "Them kids drained me"

"Girl you always sleeping let's go to a club it just opens up downtown" She said

"I don't know girl i needa take a nap" I said

"Just this one time you always in the house" She said begging me "I promise if your not having fun i will take you back home"

I thought about it. I haven't been outside in forever.

"Ok give me an hour to get ready"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter one ✅
Tell me your thoughts
1036 words