Chapter 5

Y/n Pov:

"So I got ready, right, next think you know the nigga cooking eggs and makin coffee" I said to my best friend Akira.

I was on the phone with her while driving to my parents agency. They was a big meeting there and they called all the heroes.

My dads quirk is demon. Basically it's my quirk but the opposite. He can do everything i do but it has to be dark outside.

"COOKING EGGS??" Akira said laughing "Yo shit must must of been good asf"

"That's what I said. Then the coffee was exactly how i liked it.

"Extra sugar and extra cream with no milk?"

"BITCH YES. The he gonna say 'I just guess' fuck you mean guess"

"That shit was crazy"

"Exactly. Anyways i have to go lowkey scared" I said pulling into the parking lot of the agency

"Ok by girl imma pray for you"

"Byeee" I said then I hung up

I got out the car and made sure I had everything. I started walkin hella fast cause i was an hour and 30 mins late. I saw my parents waiting for me at the entrance.

"Hi Mom Hi Dad." I greeted them "So sorry for being late"

"Just make sure it doesn't happen next time" My dad said. My momma didn't say anything she just started walking to the door.

"Mom i am really sorry" I said and she still didint say anything

"She used her quirk..." My dad said. I froze praying she didn't see anything bad

"JORDON WHY DID YOU SAY THAT" My mom yelled

"Mom whatever you saw wa-"

"All i wanna know was why there was a man in you kitchen with his shirt off" She said "You been keeping secrets"

"Mom i'm grown can you please stop using your quirk"

"No your going to explain to me after this meeting" She then handed me a pill "It's a plan B I'm to young to be a grandma"

I took it cause i should did need it "Now let's go we're already late"

________________________________

We went inside the Agency and straight to the meeting room.

"Hi Angelic" Some sidekicks and heroes greeted me as I walk pass

We went inside the meeting room and it was a lot of heroes there. I sat down next to my parents and guess who sat next to me. My ex Hawks.

"Oh my fuckin god" I said under my breath

"Y/n watch your mouth" My mom said hittin my wrist. I really didn't wanna sit next to his cheating ass

"Well hello Y/n" Hawks said next to me. I really hated this nigga with my life. I move my chair slightly so i wouldn't be so close to him.

"Still doin to silent treatment huh?" He said

"You still cheating on girls on gettin your side bitches pregnant huh?" I said back. He has some fuckin nerve talkin to me.

"Look Y/n i'm really sor-" He couldn't finish cause the meeting started

"Hello fellow heroes and sidekicks" My dad said "Thank you for all being here today. As you the The Legue of Villains is still around and we have a to stop them. We figured out of there members" My dad press a button and some people showed up on the screen. As i looked i notice someone very familiar.

'Is that dabi??' I thought to myself. 'It can't be him? Did i actually fuck a villain?'

"We decided to choose spies to track them down" My mom said "The spies job is the make the legue think there are your friends and trick them. We will have a talk with those 2 privately "

Then my dad started talkin "Once we get the information we need we will plan to raid them. That concludes the meeting. You all are dismissed"

Everyone got up and started walking out or talking to each other

"That was a short ass meeting " I said

"Maybe because you were late" My mom said "You have to stay anyways"

"Hawks you stay too" My dad said "We have chosen you two to be the spies and you will have to work together" I couldn't believe what he was saying .

"I HAVE TO WORK WITH HIM?"

"It's not going to be that bad to work with me" Hawks said

"Y/n calm down" My mom said "You guys have the right quirks for this assignment. You will start in two weeks. Any questions?"

"Yea what are theses peoples names?" I ask

"Oh there names are Tomura Shigarki, Himika Toga, Mr.Compress, Spinner, and Dabi"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 5 done ✅
What will happen next😱
Anyways hope you enjoyed
782 words