Chapter 14

Y/n pov:

"oh shit" your scream while tugging on Dabi's hair.

you had no other choice but to let the black haired man inside and you weren't regretting your decision. Dabi had your legs high on his shoulder while he ate you out. you were siting on the kitchen counter cause y'all dumbasses couldn't even make it to your room.

the feeling that this man giving you was insane. no person ever made you feel like this. you threw your head back while your eyes rolled to the back of your head, as you grip the kitchen sink for dear life. you buck your hips slightly in his face so his tongue can go deeper in your cunt.

"you taste so fuckin good doll" Dabi was eating you out like his last meal. you couldn't deny that this was the best head you every had. he then took his thumbs and started rubbing your clit at an insane rate.

you couldn't help but to close your legs at the insane pleasure you was reviving but Dabi wasn't having it. his strong hands quickly open your legs as wide as possible and put them back in the place where they were before "keep them open"

"Dabi i'm close" you said. your brain got fuzzy as your stomach tighten. Dabi removed his mouth and replace it with two fingers, pumping them in and out of you at a fast rate.

Dabi watch you squirm under his very touch. your moans grew loader and loader as he continued to rub your clit. you tried to push his hand back you he held you down.

"oh fuck" you scream. you got closer and closer until liquid shot out of you. you had squirted on Dabi. he watched your liquids spill out of you. this was the first time you ever had done this. Dabi help you ride out your high and he smirk watching the mess you had made.

"look what i made you did doll" he took his fingers out and pull them apart. looking at how much you came. "open"

you obey him and open you mouth. he put his fingers inside and you close your mouth. you suck on his fingers as tasting your own cum. taking his fingers out, he pulled you in for a kiss. the kiss was sloppy as he had his hand on your throat.

"i didn't know how much of a slut you are" Dabi said "you even squirted"

"only for you" you smiled at him. this is what exactly what you were tryna avoid. getting close to him even tho he was a wanted villain.

"aww your so cute you could be my little side piece" Dabi said out of nowhere. you smile quickly faded to a surprise look. maybe you was hearing shit "what you say?"

"i said your like a side piece" you couldn't believe he actually repeated what he said. you hop off the kitchen counter and put your pants back. "get out"

Dabi was shock at where the same angry attitude came from. "what i do"

"you must be stupid. nigga i don't know who your talking to but i'm not your side bitch" you got his stuff and push him towards the door.

"i didn't even mean it like that" he said rolling his eyes.

"i don't care." you said "it getting late anyway. i need to sleep for work tomorrow"

you continued to try to push the black haired man to the door until you heard a knock. you and Dabi both froze in yalls track at the sound wondering who the fuck is that.

"Y/n? are you in there?" you heard a girls voice say the door. you relieve the voice was Fuyumi and was confuse why she was here. you push Dabi in the opposite direction signaling him to go hide. you fix you self up and walk to the door and open it.

"Fuyumi" you said "why are you here so late?"

"oh sorry the bother but you left you jacket in the car" she said and handed you your black jacket.

"girl you knew you couldn't waited" you laughed "shoto could of gave it to me tomorrow"

"i know but you know how i am. i just couldn't wait" Fuyumi said "anyways i have to go bye Y/n"

"ok see you later" you close the door after she left letting out a sigh of relief. you looked around wondering where did Dabi go. you went upstairs hearing some commotion in your room. you look in your room finding Dabi touching stuff around.

"nigga is you snooping in my room?" you ask him.

"yea i'm just trying to find some info doll, after all your parents are heroes" you rolled your eyes at what he said wishing he could just leave already.

"ok we'll times up get out" you said

"wow your still doing that huh?" you sighed in annoyance at what he said.

"ok ok i'll get out your way" Dabi said. he finally left your room and walked downstairs to the door. "can i get a goodbye kiss?"

"no get out my house" you said opening the door.

"wow so no goodbye?"

"ok bye Dabi now go" he laughed at your tone and finally walk out the door. you close it making sure to lock it.

"today was a long ass day"

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★
Chapter 14 done ✅
anyways this book been all over the place so next chapters gonna be a little different
anyways hope u enjoy BYEEE
927 words